Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

D*ck Shapes.. Ladies Is This Generally True?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
#1 Head Bigger Than Shaft.
Vaginally: basically great vaginally, coronal ridge would feel incredible when penis entered vagina etc. Head much larger than shaft would allow a girl to really feel the guys head completely.
Orally: basically horrible. Tough time getting such a big head into a girls mouth. Would have to open up a lot to get it all the way in.
Visually: basically great - because it would make everything look big. A big shaft and a big head makes the guys dick look overall VERY big. She said the bigger the dick looks, the better - the more room it will take up inside her etc.

#2 Head Same Size As Shaft.
Vaginally: still good. Still a pretty good bump from the shaft to the head. Shaft would still bump out considerable from the shaft to the head. Maybe not as much as #1 but still good she said.
Orally: basically pretty damn good. Not too tough on a girls jaw and very suckable.
Visually: very good. Doesnt look as big as #1 but still looks fairly big. Also looks very proportionate which is a great thing she said. She hinted again and again that this was the ideal dick. Or this or #1.

#3 Head Smaller Than Shaft.
Vaginally: not good at all for the opening. However there is a plus she said. Just putting the head in would make a girls vagina mold to the small head size. Then when a guy entered his entire shaft the thickness of the shaft would feel incredible because her vagina had molded to the smaller head. But when it comes to entering a woman a small head is a huge negative.
Orally: great orally. Allows a woman to suck the head very easily and barely open her mouth. My head girth for example is something like 4.5" around. Pathetic I know but very suckable. The easiest to suck out of all 3.
Visually: not good at all. Gives the impression of a small penis and a thin penis. She said it doesnt look proportionate at all, and really looks like the head and shaft dont belong together. She said a smaller head immediately gives the impression of a small overall size.

LADIES: Which is best #1, #2, or #3? And why?

Comments

• Options
    Sorry but what??:confused: who's 'she'?? :confused:

For goodness sake a dick is a dick, its gonna do the same thing whatever size the bloody head is. Why is there so many damn threads on dick sizes?? Get over it mate, youve got what youve got and you cant change it, deal with it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Sorry but what??:confused: who's 'she'?? :confused:

I was wondering that too.
  • Options
    All this talk of dicks and heads is making me think of an apt name for you matey.
  • Options
    LOL@Kermit. My sentiments exactly.

There must be a lot of insecure guys out there so preoccupied with their dicks. My advice, get your head outta your shorts and work on the other aspects of your personality that girls find desirable!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    My advice, get your head outta your shorts!

What you want ot od in the privacy of your own home is your business, but Id rather not know about it;)
  • Options
    Nyahhhhhhhhh shut it.
  • Options
    *Not even going to say a word*:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Nyahhhhhhhhh shut it.

Only cos I beat you to it:p
  • Options
    Monstar, please just give it a rest. Sounds like you have a bit of a complex!

There's really nothing to worry about, and different women like different things. Nobody worth knowing is going to reject you because of the size or shape of any part of your body, it matters much less than you think, and is no indication of how good a lover you are.
This discussion has been closed.