Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

French girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK so I have two French friends visiting right now. The french guy(Renald) and I were talking last night about girls. The lucky bastards been in my town 2 nights and already got laid after a Moby show. The girl could have been a gorgon troll for all I know but thats beside the point. Anyway, he was quite shocked and delighted in the fact that he recieved oral pleasure. Evidentally, according to him, one usually has to wait at least a month to have sex with a girl in France and blow jobs are a big no no. God am I glad girls in the SouthEastern US aren't like that. They must have carried the dick sucking trait right off the boat from England b/c often times the blow job comes before the sex here depending on the girl. Anyway, I felt like this was a decent topic for discussion. Most of you Brits have had a little more exposure to the rest of Europe than I have. Who is crazy and who is more conservative. I'd bet swedish people are the most conservative and Germans are nuts. What foreigners have you slept with? What stood out about them. I've hooked up with Aussie's and asian girls. Slept with black girls, lesbians, and south American girls but no Europeans.

Comments

• Options
    Re: French girls
    Originally posted by viridis
    Slept with black girls, lesbians, and south American girls but no Europeans.

That's funny because I've slept with Europeans, but no black girls, lesbians and south American girls.

You got the best deal.
  • Options
    I had an Italian mate who kept saying the English girls are all easy, and they are the easiest lay in Europe. What a nobend he was!

I knew this older South African bloke, and he was got talking on South African girls, and he said they are the worse. You won’t get anything out of them, and they never give BJ, they won’t even think about the idea! (Which ain't all bad, It has it up's and down's)

I don’t know if this is true, I wouldn’t go on the word of one person tho. I think the swedish girls maybe your best bet, Or the English girls!

But I personally like the Dutch woman!:p ;):D

But what is your goal, To sleep with a woman from every country?:rolleyes: :confused:
  • Options
    I knew this older South African bloke, and he was got talking on South African girls, and he said they are the worse. You won’t get anything out of them, and they never give BJ, they won’t even think about the idea! (Which ain't all bad, It has it up's and down's)

S Africans have about a 30% adult HIV rate so maybe if they started giving more head instead of having sex they would be better off.(ok so maybe that stat isn't directed toward the white minority I don't know)
    But what is your goal, To sleep with a woman from every country

Maybe my fantacy. I really don't have that kind of exposure to Europeans to make it a goal so I'll have to count on you board members to enlighten me as to who is the best and see what your experiences were.
  • Options
    Why not find one woman, One is more then enough surely!?

S Africans have about a 30% adult HIV rate so maybe if they started giving more head instead of having sex they would be better off.(ok so maybe that stat isn't directed toward the white minority I don't know)

I think this bloke was on about white South African girls, I could tell he didn't think too highly of black people.
  • Options

That's a very irresponsible attitude. HIV can be transmitted through oral sex, all it takes is one microscopic cut in the girl's mouth.

Besides, you should be careful to only engage in these activities without condoms after both parties have been tested and cleared, no matter what country they are from.

It's better not to play russian roulette with your sexual health.
  • Options
    Jesus Christ you guys are taken my comments a bit too seriously. Its a sex forem harmless. One girl is my eventual goal but to inquire on gender/sex differences in different cultures and to even sleep with a couple girls in the process of finding that one person is perfectly acceptable to me. Your not being very fun on my chat topic.

And Kaz for god's sake my comment on blow jobs should never have led into a sex education lecture. If you haven't fucked someone from another country or something else a little more interesting maybe you shouldn't post on my topic.
  • Options
    I'm 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 Dainsh and 1/2 British (i live in the USA tho). I realy like Amsterdam, its realy fun there with my cousins. we went for the last world cup to visit. It was grate! theres so much less rules about stuff there. but i didn't get any there so i cant really tell you much abotu the sex there, but i would suspect that ppl are a little more open then in the US cuz of the red light zone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I had an Italian mate who kept saying the English girls are all easy, and they are the easiest lay in Europe. What a nobend he was!

For the most part, he was right.

Ive been with french, german, polish, spanish and british girls. Had a blowjob from an american girl...

Girls are girls wherever they are from. They dont differ according to nation.
  • Options
    it depends if you're looking at their armpits or not. German and French girls don't seem to go for the shaving thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    German and French girls don't seem to go for the shaving thing.

And this is based on how many trips to the continent exactly?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    it depends if you're looking at their armpits or not. German and French girls don't seem to go for the shaving thing.

I admit there are a few french people who do that, but who cares about the french? :p

But the girls in Germany tend to have SHAVED armpits, infact I'd have to say some of the sexiest girls I have met were over in germany.....
  • Options
    Re: French girls
    in France and blow jobs are a big no no

really?

in australia blow jobs are everyday occurances
  • Options
    ive been with....

maltese
    italian
    greek
    but the most would have to be asians....they are the easiest to pick up and bang....
  • Options
    I've been with 4 girls (all superb), they were:

English lady (2)
    Spanish lady (1)
    Puerto Rico (1)
  • Options
    Ummm.. So would that be the WHOLE island of Puerto Rico?? lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

And this is based on how many trips to the continent exactly?

About 14, why?
  • Options
    so all french girls have hairy armpits do though,hmm ok then.thats like saying all germans are nazis,all americians are fat and stupid and every itialian is gressy,there just sterotypes that arent true.

only saying this because my girlfriend is french and she certainly isnt hairy,lol.

if reply to the origional question ha ha british girls are blatently the worst in europe and should be well avoided,sweedish girls are obviously the most promicious and care free,if you find a sweedish girl your a very lucky man.
  • Options
    I agree, I think hairy French girls are a thing of the past. As far as swedish girls go, the only ones I have met here in the states were kind of conservative. I mentioned marijuana and they said in Sweden if someone is smoking at a party they are so disgusted they leave. But they were beautiful.
  • Options
    its the truth my freind,there is no drugs culture in sweeden,its frowned upon,srange because i know in iceland and finnland there is a huge drug culture.

ha ha my girlfriends friends are sweedish here in london and there the most foward thinking straight minded people about sex,its not a taboo(sex) in sweeden like it is here in sweeden.

we always talk aboutloves and sex in a way that you coldnt really talk about to with english people.

conservitve;lol no, random quote from one of my sweedish friends

"john,you know what,i havnt had sex for 2 weeks now,im dying!"

ha ha ah

john
  • Options
    interesting.................I guess you can't necessarily relate attitudes toward drugs and sex although the two often correlate one another. I always found it hypocritical that someone can make pot out to be so harmful when they have a cigarette in one hand and a liquor drink in the other. In the US, those are the real killers
  • Options
    yeah i would b doing pot all the time 'cept for the fact that its a gateway drug...other then that its really not that bad for you, i mean it is a depresant, and thats not too great. but its one of the "nicest" drugs.
  • Options
    I just found out that the other "Comparing countries" threat I've started is rather similar to this :rolleyes: anyway ...

In my opinion Italian guys are a little bit to importunately, but some can be really nice - I've only had one before, but this guy knew how to use his tongue.
    The Norwegian guy I had was really sweet - and I think he could have continued the whole night but we just had 3 condoms :-( bad luck - but after all he was a little bit to passive I think.
    England - oh dear. I really like English guys but this one showed me how complicate sex could be *lol* 29 years old but still can't handle condoms and not able to open a skirt or something else - and that's not only because of the alcohol, he is even that confused when he's nearly sober.
    White Zimbabwean from London - don't remember exactly (I think because of the 2,5 litre beer I drank that evening) - it was my first time and I just know it was good, he was a really nice and funny guy - but it was end of September in a tent - icy and I was more concentrated on not to freeze to death than on the sex.
    USA - don't know how to describe - not bad, this guy knew how to use his tongue too.
    German - world record - the fastest man on earth - I think he was already finish when I started to recognise he's in.
    I even had a little contact with a guy from Finland, but I found out he was really to drunk so I sent him off.
  • Options
    I forgot:
    German girls – well I don’t know many German girls – ‘cause I prefer guys ;-) but I’m a not hairy German girl and I think I early have no taboos. Well actually I can’t give a good blowjob, but that’s just because I have no practice and I think I’m a little bit to passive, but I wouldn’t say that all German girls are like this.
  • Options
    pots not a depressant actually its a hallucinogen. It does put you to sleep though.
  • Options
    no its a depresant...it may make you halusinate but it is also a depresent. Ask any drug expert, I kno Dr.Drew on love line says it all the time.
  • Options
    I actually studied abnormal psychology, neuroligical biology, and addictive processes in college which all covered illicit substances, their classification, and their neurological effect on the brain and I've never heard of pot reffered as a depressant no matter how tired you get after smoking it. Not saying your wrong or anything but I challenge you to show me some literature so I will be better informed.
  • Options
    Viridis, it may not be a depressant (I actually have always considered it a stimulant since it stimulates right-brain activity) but it definitely is NOT a hallucinagen. Being stoned and hallucinating are two verrrrry different states of mind altogether.
  • Options
    Just b/c you don't see purple elephants dancing on the walls, doesn't mean THC isn't an hallucinogen. It dostorts your perception and therefore that's how its classified. I'd do a little research before jumping to conclusions next time. Although you would make me shut my mouth if you could post some literature verifying your comments.
  • Options
    http://www.clinical.com/ScreeningInfo.html

http://www.portlandpress.com/books/online/mbwdnotes/0103.pdf

here it actually only took me a minute to find a couple of sources. How I always end up debating subjects not even relative to the original topic I don't know
  • Options
    Well i dont have any documentation to hand but i will endeavor to find some and come back to you on this. The sources you posted are both from the US and anyone in Europe can tell you that the US govt has been lying about Marijuana since it first outlawed it back in the 20's-30's. Simply because US law classifies it as a Scedule 1 drug does not make it even remotely connected in anyway to the opiate family (which it is NOT actually).

I shall get back to you on this when i find information of a more international nature rather then US propaganda.