Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anal fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this is kind of weird to ask.

I know a lot of people anally finger their parters, and I have been wanting to finger my girlfriend this way lately, but don't know how? I don't mean, I don't know what to do, but like... I don't want to freak her out when I go to do it. When is the best time to try it?

We have talked briefly about anal sex before, and she has said that she would like to try this sometime, so I know she has no problems with me touching her there. Any advice on how to do it naturally? I don't want to just just... well, you know, stick my finger up there!

Thanks in advance, and for those who want to slaughter me for asking this question, then fire away!

Edited because I need to learn to spell!

Comments

• Options
    WHY?!?!?

What do you get out of fingering your gf's bum? :confused:
  • Options
    This may be of some help :)

Anal Play
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    WHY?!?!?

Anal sex can be very pleasurable for women because the rectum shares a wall with the vagina, and the sexual nerves are actually closer on that side, which makes the sensation unique, stronger and quite possibly orgasmic. Fingering will offer similar feelings surely?

Thanks anyway!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    This may be of some help :)

Anal Play

Thanks for your replies *Devil* - I looked through the Site info sheets and couldn't find anything! I must be going blind - maybe I shouldn't go there!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Infernoid

Anal sex can be very pleasurable for women because the rectum shares a wall with the vagina, and the sexual nerves are actually closer on that side, which makes the sensation unique, stronger and quite possibly orgasmic. Fingering will offer similar feelings surely?

Thanks anyway!

Some women like it, whatever floats your boat I suppose. I cant say Im one of those but it probably makes a difference if your actually going out with the person as its more special, and you are talking about your girlfriend so it would be more special. If shes willing to engage in it, like you say, then just do what you think and see how it goes, she'll let you know if your doing it right or not.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Glad to be of help :D:)
  • Options
    Without sounding crude & indecent why not just use your dick?

I can understand fingers can reach those harder to reach places, I just don't like the idea of my fingers going up there (Sorry thats just me)

Anyway make sure your gf is relaxed what ever you plan to do! and wash your hands!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    I think the best thing would to be to just try it whilst you are together.
    I agree.
    Trying it whilst you are not together will not work.
    :D

Sorry couldn't resist
  • Options

WHY?!?!?
    What do you get out of fingering your gf's bum?

Nothing other than a generally sense of well being that i've given pleasure to some-one else.

Also finger a a lot smaller than a penis, so its going to hurt a lot less.
    And maybe if you're lucky she'll return the favour.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Speedo

I agree.
    Trying it whilst you are not together will not work.
    :D

Sorry couldn't resist

Oh very cleaver :D

i know what i meant :D
  • Options
    well startign with your dick would be a bad idea because it will really, really hurt her if shes never had somthing up there...If you feel comfortable useing your mouth on her there i would say do that and then a wet finger and then the dick. The point it to slowly losen her up so that is doesn't hurt. About how you should do it, i think that you should just say "I want to try anal this time. Is that ok? I'll go slow." and put lots of lube on/in her ass and on your dick (if you use a condom make shure the lube is water based). I would recomend useing a condom because there is alot of stuff you probably dont want on you dick inside of her ass...its just more sanitarry. hope i helped. PS have fun!:D
  • Options
    Also, when penetrating remember that the tunnel is bent part way up. You need to be very gentle at this point and careful not to tear the tissue.
  • Options
    Well I have never *been* there before, but I believe that if your relationship is stroing enough for her to voice her willingness for you to slide your finger up her crack, then you are damn well close enough for her to be able to help you on your *way*.

Just go with the *flow*

I'm sorry, these just get worse
  • Options
    Why would you want to? what pleasure exactly would you and your girlfriend get from this :confused:
  • Options
    People get pleasure in different ways.
  • Options
    Deeb, you obviously havent added much adventure to your sex life nor bothered to read any of the informative articles or advice columns on different forms of sex play or you would know how loaded with nerve endings the anal opening is.

It is well known and well documented that anal stimulation, if done correctly will enhance both male and female orgasms. in the male, i dare say, fingering the prostate directly (which can only be done anally) has explosive results.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Deeb, you obviously havent added much adventure to your sex life nor bothered to read any of the informative articles or advice columns on different forms of sex play or you would know how loaded with nerve endings the anal opening is.

I have, read about every single one, but still couldn't see myself getting pleasure from it, me and my mates had a disscusion about it the other day, and none of the girls said they would enjoy it either.

And i dont need to finger my girlfriends arse to be adventurous ;)
  • Options
    I can't see myself getting pleasure from it either but I dunno.

People find different things good. Blah. :p
  • Options
    Well the first rule of expanding your sexual horizons is 'don't knock it till youve tried it". I suspect that being fully comfortable with your sexuality plays a part in accpting to try some of the more kinky aspects of sex play.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

WHY?!?!?
    What do you get out of fingering your gf's bum?

Nothing other than a generally sense of well being that i've given pleasure to some-one else.

Also finger a a lot smaller than a penis, so its going to hurt a lot less.
    And maybe if you're lucky she'll return the favour.

Lets hope she doesn't return the favour or he could have a finger up his bum as well :eek: :(*feels sick*
  • Options
    Its actually quite interesting reading this, seeing how some love the thought of anal fingering/sex, and others are repulsed by it. Thats why I think that it doesnt do much harm to sleep with a few people before settling down in a relationship, you get to know what people do/dont like, its all experience.
  • Options
    *looks into Sex forum innocently*

God, I've missed this place!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

A smelly hand?
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    *looks into Sex forum innocently*
    heh... nobody can 'innocently' look into the Sex Forum. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

heh... nobody can 'innocently' look into the Sex Forum. :p

Exactly. I never go in the sex forum being the innocent girl I am.

Tra la la. :D
  • Options
    Exactly. I never go in the sex forum being the innocent girl I am.

Have you lost you way then miss? ;):p
  • Options
    Evidently so. :) You mean this isn't Introduce Yourself? :eek: Well, that explains that then. I was beginning to worry that all the new members were obsessed with sex.

*does a happy lil dance and wanders away from the sex mad people* :p:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    fingering the prostate directly (which can only be done anally) has explosive results.

OMG that brings back memories from Road Trip... *shudders*