Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so i had a house party the first week of college..and this boy stayed over....:P I drank wayy too much and i ended up gettin sick like everywhere! He put me in bed and he slept there with me too...i remember him askin for sex and going on top of me,but i remember telling him no. The thing is, is that im still a virgin...but im kind of afraid now that maybe he did have sex with me while i was asleep???:o i get irregular periods so its hard to tell if im late...but how do i no if he had sex with me when i was asleep?? im still a virgin...its not sore down there and there was no bleeding the next day or anything so do you think im okay and that ive nothing to worry about...??:o

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think there's anything to worry about :) you'd probably be quite sore now if he had had sex with you, because your vagina wouldn't have been lubricated, and you wouldn't have been relaxed.
    Could you speak to him about it? Maybe just say "hey, I was wondering if we did anything the other night? Just need to check haha!"

Maybe take this as a lesson though, and learn your alcohol limits :)
    (Is Niamh you're name by the way? Mine too :razz:)
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    I think Broken-Angel is right.
    But if he says no and your still not sure, the only way I can think of is to ask a medical professional. A doctor, nurse or gynecologist. They would be able to tell you if your really worried.
    xx