Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

e's and killer cramps!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dropped a killer e last nite at the velvet rooms... swerve's final night there :( im gonna miss that place.... anyways for some reason i feel great 2day, have had no crappy comedown, only a little blurry vision... but when i was layin on my bed this mornin chillin out.. i got some SERIOUSLY painful cramps, n the thing is i wasnt even dancin all that much las nite.. mainly chattin 2 ppl.. movin on.. idrank some gatorade to rehydrate etc.. n they still didnt go.. everytime i moved a part of my body it jus went crazy n hurt like hell... any1 else got these b4.. is it something 2 do with the e, or salt deficiency... urgh otherwise im still smiling :)

Comments

• Options
    when i was a speed freak i would occasionaly get cramps in my feet that were excruciatingly painfull. not a clue why..someone mentioned salt to me as has been mentioned here. not done any speed for 16/17 yrs and i haven't had cramp for probably that long as well so there could be a connection ?
  • Options
    About a year ago I went to an afterparty, and did a little base, and caned the dancing like mad. When I finally stopped and sat down, I got pins and needles all over my face and body, and then my hands cramped up and I couldn't move them.

A week later I was at a house party type thing and I took a pill. When I came up my entire body cramped up. Every single muscle. I couldn't even move my tongue. This went on for about 5 or 10 minutes, and then the rest of the night was fine.

Unfortuantly I never found out a real reason for it, but I started drinking a bit more, and I also often take a sachet of salt out clubbing, and I haven't had it since.
  • Options
    As far as having pins and needles with speed is concerned thats probally because of the lack of blood flow.
    Speed puts your body into a state of emergancy so it takes blood away from your hands/feet/penis and uses more in your organs.
    Cramps may well have just been caused by you over exerting yourself or because of acid stomach. I always take some setlers tums before pills.
  • Options
    Speed puts your body into a state of emergancy so it takes blood away from your hands/feet/penis and uses more in your organs.

what! ! ? speed always made me realy horny. and everyone else
    around me.
  • Options
    Never suffered from speed willy?
    Yes, speed makes me feel horny, but often its impossible to get a hard on, for the reasons that bongbudda states.
  • Options
    Have you never noticed that your hands and feet get cold on speed?
    Well I guess your one of the lucky ones then.
    As for feeling horny, this is to do with they chemicals that speed makes you release, dopamine and neoadrenaline both have functions to do with sexual desire.
    Also speed dick as its so nicely called depends highly on the type of speed that you are using, meth for example (just another reason why its better) does allow you to get it up but makes it very difficult to finish.
    However there are a few people who are the exception to the rule.