Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cum Lots?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone tell me? you cum more when you have sex than when you wank right? i guess it's all to do with how excited you are yes? cos the other day i had really great sex with my G/F, she was fucking me really long and deep (sitting on top) and when i was about to reach orgasm she jumped off and i must have just cum instantly!! it went all over her body and face!! she didnt seem to mind at all though! i think it excited her even more because she let me lick her out once again!!
Anyone else had this experience????

Comments

• Options
    *cries*

I reaaaally shouldn't *come* anywhere near this forum.... I was innocent before thesite, well, maybe not innocent, but innocenter.
  • Options
    though! i think it excited her even more because she let me lick her out once again!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*feels sick*

:(
  • Options
    Don't like recieving oral, Wuckfit? Interesting admission on your part!
  • Options
    Does executive sexer ever contribute to other threads or does he just sit here telling everyone what great sex he has?
  • Options
    Don't like recieving oral, Wuckfit? Interesting admission on your part!

Yes correct, blowjobs do F'all for me. Its not a crime you know. But one thing I will not do is perform oral sex on a lady once I had ejaculated in her.

No thanks but I dont want to taste my own paste and I also dont want to go on about it as well.

Nuff said, cheers
  • Options
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier
    *cries*

I reaaaally shouldn't *come* anywhere near this forum.... I was innocent before thesite, well, maybe not innocent, but innocenter.

lmao!

I think executive sexer maybe hyping it up a bit

To answer your question I'm not sure if you cum more when having sex to wanking, as I've er well never "comed" in a girl before. But I normally have a big load when I been wanked off in the past by girls. Maybe that to do with the excitement aspect of it. Never really thought about it:confused:
  • Options
    Ahh well, i think the scenario as detailed above said he came "on" her (particularly upper body) not "in" her, so I dont think he tasted his paste as you so eloquently put it! lol
  • Options
    *Slumps back in*

Could it not also have something to do with the length of time you are being excited for... compare a good lengthy shag (or even mutual masterbation) to a quick bout of masterbation.
  • Options
    What I cant seem to undestand is how it can run back out. Thats really gross when youve just had sex and you stand up for abit and it falls back out. Sorry for the gross details but it is just gross. When they say its easier to get pregnant after sex if you lay down, I didnt really realise why, now I do!! :rolleyes: :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by wuckFit

I dont want to taste my own paste

Have such a way with words don't you wuckers :D:p
  • Options
    Ahh another item for clarification! I love offering insight...hehe

Angelbabe, the reason it runs out is that when a guy shoots inside, it pools up (for the most part) in a depression just underneath the cervical opening. When a girl orgasms here cervical opening puckers downward into the depression and back again numerous times in succession. This carries the sperm into the uterus to continue its journey (swim tadpole swim!). Call it "Spunk Junction platform for connections to all detinations on the Love Express" lol

Whatever fluid either doesnt reach this staging area in the initial blast, or remains after the girl's orgasm has subsided, is natural flushed from the queue as it were.

Remember the vagina (like the eye) is a self cleaning organ.
  • Options
    i like the way he said she jumped off him, i have images of someone going `BOING` and jumping off unexpectedly during sex. somehow i think this boy is exaggerating.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    i like the way he said she jumped off him, i have images of someone going `BOING` and jumping off unexpectedly during sex. somehow i think this boy is exaggerating.

:D:D
    Sounds like hes a beginner who wants us all to hear of his such wonderful sex. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    as you so eloquently put it

I do have my moments of sheer class :D
  • Options
    This thread isn't exactly a cry for help, someone needing advice etc is it? Boasting threads aren't really appropriate on here, and that's what this one seems like to me...
This discussion has been closed.