Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nipple nibble?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Folks,

I met a lovely girl recently who probably has the most sensitive and "excitable" nipples in the world! Funny, I've never come across (NPI) a girl before who got so hot just by someone kissing and teasing her breasts and nipples. Doesn't take much more to send her rocketing off...

Alright, stop the boasting :cool:

Question for the ladies: How come there's SUCH a connection between your boobs and other parts? If any of you out there feel the same, what else can I do to increase her pleasure?

Question for the guys: Am I wrong or is it rare that a girl likes you to pay great attention to her breasts? I really don't mean to boast but I feel rather lucky... and no, I'm not giving away her phone number.
:)

Right, looking forward to your answers!

Comments

• Options
    I personally dont like it when guys play with my breasts, but thats because I just dont like the way blokes go on about them so I get annoyed when they play with them cos it makes me think their more interested in them than me if that makes sense. :confused:

I think that breasts become more sensitive when girls are turned on, nipples are supposed to become erect as they near orgasm, something to do with a rush in blood/hormones to them when their sexually excited, so thats probably why your girlfirend enjoys it so much.
  • Options
    I understand what angelbabe means.

I like it. Sucking, biting, kissing, stroking. Blah. It just feels nice. :p

That's about it.
  • Options
    piercings, clamps, wieghts.... All feel damn good.

piercings look pretty too...

But enough about my nipples, now lets focus on your question....
  • Options
    I hate it when men twiddle with nipples like they're tuning a radio. A good firm squeeze of the breast and a little attention with the mouth is good tho. mmmmm:D
  • Options
    My nipples are the same size as a 5p coin when erect!!

Theres something you didnt need to know about :p
  • Options

Kinkyred wrote:
    I hate it when men twiddle with nipples like they're tuning a radio. A good firm squeeze of the breast and a little attention with the mouth is good tho. mmmmm

You prefer a good strong sharp burst of sensation that rips the breath from you... right?
    I refer you back to my previous post.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

You prefer a good strong sharp burst of sensation that rips the breath from you... right?
    I refer you back to my previous post.

Oh yeah!

*shudders at the thought of it*
  • Options
    *titters, giggles, shrugs and wanders off*

That was pointless.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

I like it. Sucking, biting, kissing, stroking. Blah. It just feels nice. :p

i agree:D
  • Options
    bit of bloke input here (not being crass :p ) my g/f has very sensitve nipples too. but as to the actual post responsible for all the giggles and titters ;) why don't u try not just the nipples, but the whole breast, all over?, using ur fingers, tips of fingers and palm of ur hand. the surrounding area IS sensitive during foreplay and sex as well. try massaging her breastplate with firm strokes (bit in between her boobs) with ur fingers/palm. my lady loves a bit of the firm grasping as said above as well, depends how rough she likes it