Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Casual sex was it me :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Casual sex
I've had casual sex with this guy and we've done it 3 times. Thing is the sex doesn't last that long not sure he even comes... He just says I feel good after we finish

The last time he gave me oral went to missionary for about a min then I went down on him for a min then bk to missionary

I'd say it lasted 2 mins max... And I'm wondering is it me

Comments

• Options
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    Casual sex
    I've had casual sex with this guy and we've done it 3 times. Thing is the sex doesn't last that long not sure he even comes... He just says I feel good after we finish

I realise I could be misinterpreting it, but I hope that you're consenting to it. Would you consider asking him if he does? It's obvious that he's enjoying it as he's said so, but I'd seriously consider you're own emotions too; if neither of you were together, you wouldn't be experiencing these amazing sensations!
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    The last time he gave me oral went to missionary for about a min then I went down on him for a min then bk to missionary

I'd say it lasted 2 mins max... And I'm wondering is it me

Would you consider asking him about everything that you do together? Why do you think that you're causing a problem or are the problem?
  • Options
    If you're basing all your self worth on casual sex you're going to be very very disappointed.
  • Options
    If you're basing all your self worth on casual sex you're going to be very very disappointed.

Thing is the way he hops off makes me feel like that
  • Options
    Maybe you should stop having casual sex then. Whether you're the best of friends or not, at the end he's still going to roll off you and go his own way. No post coital cuddles or romantic snuggling, thats what casual sex is.

I know how it feels cos i've been there and it does make you feel pretty shitty sometimes but it helps to remind yourself of that first before you decide you cant handle it
  • Options
    It's casual sex, it's about the immediate sexual pleasure, he's not interested in you as a person. Relationships rarely grow out of casual sexual encounters.

If you don't like the aftermath of casual sex- he comes, puts his coat on and buggers off home- then don't have the casual sex. It is simple cause and effect. A casual sexual encounter is just that: casual. In terms of emotional attachment, it's nothing more than a warm vagina that he can put his willy inside. He will see you as nothing more than a fleshlight that might suck him off, and you wouldn't expect him to fall head over heels in love with a sex toy.