Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im paranoid... i think im pregnant! Help !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lat nite, me and my boyfriend were doin for-play... but it wasnt doin anythin 4 me, cuz i wasnt in the mood. So he pretended 2 have sex with me 2 get me in the mood. I didnt have any pants on, and he only had his boxers on. He wasnt actually in me, but he was on the outside. I looked at his boxers after, and they had a few wet drops on. Now im scared cuz i think im pregnant. (im paranoid). He says i cant b cuz he wasnt actually in me, and the wet drops were more than likely just drops of wee.
Can you get pregnant without cum being ejaculated into you?

*~fairy_princess~*

Comments

• Options
    Sperm dies almost immediately when it meets the air, so the chances of it actually surviving and then gettin inside you and then fertilizing the egg are VERY slim!I dont think u have anything to worry about hun,just use protection if u do decide to have sex!
  • Options
    Thank you :) Im just sooo paranoid, i get all worked up ova things.
    And dont wrorry, i will use protection when i have sex :) lol, im sooo paranoid, im gona go on the pill AND make him wear a condom... (i keep thinkin the pill wont work on me, and im gona be that 1% unlucky)
  • Options
    http://www.thesite.org/info/sex/pregnancy/ if you have any worries check out this link.
    The liquid was probably small drops of sperm which are relised when your boyfriends penis is hard, thats why the withdrawel method doesnt work because sperm are relised before ejaculation.
    It is unlikey you are pregnant but to be on the safe side, next time make sure your boyfriend uses a condom even if you are not going to have full sex.
  • Options
    It's extremely unlikely that you're pregnant. Try not to worry about it too much, as you may know if you're worried/anxious about something around the time of you period it can make you come on late.