Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Worried about hurting my gf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'll keep this short so you can read it!

Basically I'm scared that I'm going to hurt my gf when we make love because she's quite tight, I can only get one finger in comfortably! I'm not trying to boast, but I have what I consider to be quite a wide one and I'm worried that sex is going to be painful for one or both of us! Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    this means that she is a virgin u should probably stick 2 jus fingering her for a while until she bcums less tight if u want 2 jus have sex i suggest u lick her out b4 to make it more wet
  • Options
    hey rich,
    my boyfriend was worried about that too...he came and told me his concern. i found it a lot easier to just relax!!! when a woman has sex she tends to tighten her vaginal muscles meking it almost impossible for th male tho enter! if you just make sure she is as comfy as poss then shae will feel relaxed and at ease this will make you feel less under pressure!!! you might want to tell your girlfriend your worries this way she will be aware! just relax and take it slowly...im sure everything will be ok...i hope thet helped! luv pink xXxXx

• Options
    Thanks for the advice pink, you too Sarah altho she isn't a virgin, just tight, certainly compared to my last ex. It's not something that really worries me too much, cos we're having a great time and I love going down on her so I'm in no hurry to have sex. I just don't want to her hurt her, I think I'll go with ur advice and talk to her next time I go to see her (we're at different uni's).
  • Options
    id say the same - just talk 2 her makesure theres lots of play 1st! im sorta in the same situation except its the otha way round im worried hes not - neway good luck
  • Options
    i think you're probably worried about nothing, coz as you said she isn't a virgin... is she worried about it? i doubt she'd be, but as the above said, 'talk it out' ... stop worryin, its probably nothin..