Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice... Please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where To Start?
I Think I Could Be Suffering From Depression, But It Uncertain Because Of What's Happening At The Moment. My Mum Is Going To Court On Trial And They May Want Me As A Witness. She Keeps Pestering Me To Go See Her, And I Really Do Wanna See Her But I Don't If That Makes Sense?
I Struggle To Stay Sleep At Night, And Within Roughly 3-4 Hours Of Being Awake, I Start To Feel Reallllly Tired Again. My Appetite Has Changed And Im Going Up To 18 To 19 Hours Without Eating, I Dont Realise It Till Someone Points Out I've Not Eaten In A While, And Even After 18 To 19 Hours I Still Not Hungary.
I Still Get Huge Urges To Cut Myself On A Daily Basis For No Real Reason. I Sometimes Cry For No Real Reason.
I Feel Guilty For Aborting My Child In January, I Would Of Been 8 Months This Month, And Although I Know I Did The Right Thing For The Baby (Stable Relelationship, Home, Finanically etc) I Still Feel Guilty And Struggling To Forgive Myself.
I Looked On The NHS Website, Causes Of Depression - My Mum Has Depression Which Apparently Could Affect Me, Also The Loss Of Family And Friends Can Trigger It, Along With Trumatic Events Like Abortion. So It Does Equal Up.
Also My Boyfriend Has Noticed That I Have Changed Alot, Im Not Has Hyper And Bouncy And Cheerful Anymore And When He Points It Out I Dont Notice Any Change.
But Do I Sort It Now Or Wait It Out Till Everything Is Calmed Down ?

Sorry For Babbling. But I Dont Know What To Do.
Advice Or Pm Me? x

Kelly xxx

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear all that you're going through kelly. Just be strong and I'm sure things will be fine until, then hang on and be strong. My prayers and best wishes are with you. You can PM and chat with me whenever you desire.
    Take care.

xx sam
  • Options
    you certainly have a lot going on in your life, most of which isn't pleasant. while you could be suffering from depression, it could also be some stress or anxiety related problems you're having. I'd recommend you talk to your Doctor, who may be able to narrow things down, and might be able to arrange some talking therapy, which can help a lot in similar circumstances.
  • Options
    hey, thank you, i have seen my doctor, and im on homeopathics for a bit xxx
  • Options
    Hi Kelly,

You have identified some of the symptoms of depression - well done for seeing your GP, that's a really hard thing to do :)

Let us know how thing go for you