Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I think I've misplaced my heart ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so first of all hello!

I have a lil problem! I dont care about anything anymore ?

I dont really understand it, me and my boyfriend split up quite a while back, and im glad of it, really, i am. I dont want to get back together atall, but since him, i just havent cared for anything or anyone.
It worrys me, I dont care for anyones feelings, and i dont even have any of my own!
I slept with my boyfriend not long before we split, and i felt nothing but empty ever since.

I dont know if thats the reason, but i feel like my hearts shriveling up and dying inside of me and theres nothing i can do about it.

Im seeing someone else now and I'm hoping to find my heart again before its too late!

Help?

... ok, so now ill go introduce myself!

Comments

• Options
    what you are experiencing is a form of depression, have a chat with your doctor about it.
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve always felt like you do now, I'm baffled as to why I feel this way. It's like I feel nothing for myself. I love my family and friends but I find I’m feeling empty inside. It’s strange why I’m feeling low because really my life is great. I have money coming in, lots of mate that care for me. And good to look after me family. It still feels like something (Someone!) missing in my life.

Anyway as for you, I’m sure you will find your misplaced heart with this new lad, but be fair on him tho, if you can’t like/love him don’t string him along!. It maybe like rainbow brite said, depression in which case you should see a doctor.

Maybe if it was sex that made you feel this sad, you should wait before you rush into with this new lad. Good things come to those who wait and all that.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help with you, As you can see I’m trying to work out my own little sad life:o :):(
  • Options
    Thankyou, You've been of more help that you know!

Its sort of nice to know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Thanks

xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by tittletattle
    Thankyou, You've been of more help that you know!

Its sort of nice to know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Thanks

xx

Its okay, if you ever want to chat your more then welcome to PM me:)

Hope you manage to sort your life out, Give me your secret's if you do;)