Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat tonight (Sunday) 7-9pm

LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
:wave: everyone,

Support chat is on tonight with me from 7-9pm :d

Please drop by for a chin wag about anything you like, everyone very welcome!

When the clock strikes 7 you will be able to join the chat room by following this link: http://thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat :thumb:

LauraO

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Chat Ghost will be visiting to night, I can sense it :D Might bring Octi along to chat to, I think he's getting annoyed talking to Denise the Butterfly...But I'm sure their like in love with Each other.

Me and Octi were talking about amazing people, and BRE, and Lea came up, we think their on a undercover mission together, but their really good at not revealing what it is...So, me and Octi decided I would stop asking about it and then they would sooner or later spill!!

Oh and Megan came up, she keeps going off to 'revise' I personally think she's going off to complete her mind reading master mind machine which she's going to use to take over the world and make me Queen :)

Oh and I have Vimto Skiddadles or however you spell it, but their lovely :P They taste like Vimto, who would have ever guessed, like RLY :P Yeah, okay, see y'all at 7 :D I have a great idea on taking over the world :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Chat Ghost will be visiting to night, I can sense it :D Might bring Octi along to chat to, I think he's getting annoyed talking to Denise the Butterfly...But I'm sure their like in love with Each other.

Me and Octi were talking about amazing people, and BRE, and Lea came up, we think their on a undercover mission together, but their really good at not revealing what it is...So, me and Octi decided I would stop asking about it and then they would sooner or later spill!!

Oh and Megan came up, she keeps going off to 'revise' I personally think she's going off to complete her mind reading master mind machine which she's going to use to take over the world and make me Queen :)

Oh and I have Vimto Skiddadles or however you spell it, but their lovely :P They taste like Vimto, who would have ever guessed, like RLY :P Yeah, okay, see y'all at 7 :D I have a great idea on taking over the world :D

Hyper Angel? :D

Nina x
  • Options
    Ohh sunday Chat with Laura :)
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Hyper Angel? :D

Nina x

Lol, maybe!!! I don't know!! Could be because I had a chocolate breakfast, it was really nice actually, well bascially I had coco pops, then I had a coco pops cereal bar, then a Twix and a Kinder Bar, I WANT MORE!! :D Oh, and Nina, do you want to help take over the world? We would make a excellent team, mwahaha :D
  • Options
    Lol, maybe!!! I don't know!! Could be because I had a chocolate breakfast, it was really nice actually, well bascially I had coco pops, then I had a coco pops cereal bar, then a Twix and a Kinder Bar, I WANT MORE!! :D Oh, and Nina, do you want to help take over the world? We would make a excellent team, mwahaha :D

Calm!! No more chocolate!! But yeah sure, taking over the world sounds fun :D

Nina x
  • Options
    ninaballet wrote: »
    Calm!! No more chocolate!! But yeah sure, taking over the world sounds fun :D

Nina x

Nina!! But...But....But....I still have a crunchie left, oh, it feels so alone while the rest off the chocolates in my mouth :( MORE CHOCOLATE, I need MORE!!! Yay, we'll discuss our plan to take over the world further in chat, you will be their will you not?
  • Options
    Nina!! But...But....But....I still have a crunchie left, oh, it feels so alone while the rest off the chocolates in my mouth :( MORE CHOCOLATE, I need MORE!!! Yay, we'll discuss our plan to take over the world further in chat, you will be their will you not?

But but but no!!! I would steal it, but I don't like crunchies so that'd be kinda pointless :P Quite probably I will be yes:)

Nina x
  • Options

Hang on, you caught me? Shit...
  • Options
    LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    We're open: http://thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Sounds like it's going to be a fun one tonight, bring the chocolate :d