Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

feel uncoferbale talking on this website now :@

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
iam not happy beause i feel like everyone is stopping me from talking on the website i might aswell not be on here to get support and go eles where for it

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:(
:(
:banghead:
Old Mad
:impissed:
:crying:

feels like iam going to get kick off / bared

Comments

• Options
    why do you think that?
  • Options
    How are people stopping you?
  • Options
    long story i might just leavew this website :(
  • Options
    Well if you talk about it then maybe problems can be solved, rather than saying you have a problem, that you want to leave, but not telling us about it. :)
  • Options
    nobody is stopping you getting advice on this website. I think the problem is more that sometimes your posts are hard to understand and you don't give enough details about what you would like help with so it is hard to give you any advice.

from what I have seen people have been nothing but nice to you.
  • Options
    Stop attention seeking. Post if you want. If you don't want, the door's over there.

Your choice, nobody else's.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    hey :wave:

Do you think that sometimes you might take things personally when no-one has intended to upset you?

Perhaps you've been upset in the past and don't expect people to help so you panic? Luckily it's not like that around here. *hug*

Sometimes people find it helps to take a break to have some time to think over how they're using TheSite and whether or not they're ready to be part of the community, but it might be that you don't need a break at all - you're just looking for reassurance. It's fine to ask for that, but then when people have responded positively to you, it's not helpful to keep asking them again and again, as people tire of it and wonder why you're doubting them, when there's no evidence that they won't listen.

Taking part in conversations is as much about you listening to others as it is about you being listened to - so maybe give that a go? :)
  • Options
    Iam not attention seeking so shut up
  • Options
    smily3209 wrote: »
    Iam not attention seeking so shut up

You might not be attention seeking, but I believe it was pointed out that it appeared you were doing so, whether you intended or not.
  • Options
    well thats allic roll says iam.

iam not doing it hate do with acsied about thing thats not true
  • Options
    I'm lost, where do you want to go with this thread?
  • Options
    dosnt mTTER
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think it would help a lot if you wrote full words and sentences. People are having to decode your messages and that 1)takes time 2)might make them not want to read them 3)might not be possible. For example, I doubt anyone understood what "acsied" was supposed to be.
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I think it would help a lot if you wrote full words and sentences. People are having to decode your messages and that 1)takes time 2)might make them not want to read them 3)might not be possible. For example, I doubt anyone understood what "acsied" was supposed to be.

Fair points. My guess is that 'acsied' is accused.
  • Options
    Smiley- We do want you on the site, but sometimes like the others have said it's hard to understand to offer you the support. When you're in chat also you don't really join in much and aim questions just at the mods, this is hard aswell, we don't know what support and advice to offer. I don't think it's attention seeking, Just think artic said how they see it, there is nothing wrong with that. Nobody wants you off the site, but that's a decision only you can make. Like Helen said sometimes taking a break from the site is good also, I have done that lots of times and found that it made me realise that thesite is a place I want to be. I guess what I am trying to say is, Maybe really think about what advice and support you want to get out of thesite, then people can start to help you. I know it's hard opening up, I am the same. But we are a friendly bunch and we just want to help the best way we can.:)

C x
  • Options

Thanks that made me better :)

• Options
    Glad I could help :)