Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The things kids say.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my colleagues has just been retelling a story from when he and his family were on a long car journey.

There's a brief conversation in the back seats and then youngest son pipes up with '

Dad, do you put your willie in mummy's mouth'

Comments

• Options
    haha, I would love to know where he got that from!

once when my niece was about 3 we were looking at a book with farm animals in it. she pointed at the pig and said 'iv not got a curly tail like a pig, iv got a bum instead' haha :)
  • Options
    Years back when I was doing work experience with primary school kids they were having a 'healthy eating' week where they learnt about healthy food and where it comes from etc, and bought it in to eat. Anyway they were sat on the carpet and the teacher asks them if they know what food came from cows, and one of them shouted 'scrambled eggs'. I nearly died!
  • Options
    Superbaby's just learning about potty training, and now has a lovely habit of yelling 'Mummy doing POO! Wipe BUM, Mummy!', at the top of her voice, every time I go into a toilet. Even if I'm just washing my hands!

Especially fun in public toilets :blush:
  • Options
    Sodbaby's been watching One Born Every Minute (not our fault, blame that MIL) and she's rather taken with anatomy now. Personal favourites include asking my mum if she has a "willy or a gina" and bellowing at Beamish MAMA, DADDIES DON'T HAVE BOOBS.

Strange child.
  • Options
    Just after my middle sister was pregnant, my oldest sisters youngest Ari, comments on my belly. "Mummy, Fiend's got a big belly, there's a baby in there..." I start roaring with laughter, and oldest sister says "That's not a baby, it's a lot of sausages"
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    A friend had a family gathering recently and she was trying on different dresses with her cousins. Her three year-old niece was in the room and she started jumping up and down shouting: "Show me ya boobies, show me ya boobies". :)