Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you like to watch?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When someones going down on you do you like to watch them doing it? When your going down on someone do you get put off by someone watching you? Went down on a guy the other day and he insisted on watching me do it, he says he really likes to watch it! I dont like watching a guy go down on me I prefer to just lay back and enjoy ;)

Comments

• Options
    yes to everything, I like to be watched, I like to be the watcher!!

Seeing a girl give you a bj is great! Almost as good as those first 4 seconds when her mouth just touch it!! Pure bliss for me, shame it kind of go's down hill after that:(
  • Options
    Yes to everything II.
    I love eye contact when either me or my gf are giving head. We tend to hold hands too, particularly when Im doing it to her:D :D
  • Options
    i couldnt do it if he was watching thats why i like 69
  • Options
    When I saw the title of the thread, I thought "OH !" she's going to talk about watching other people having sex, or being watched by someone else, whilst having sex !;)

..................but that's another subject !;)

Back to the subject in hand, & being gay, a slightly different slant.

Generally me & my partner watch each other whist doing a BJ, but sometimes not. Depends on the moment.
    Also it's hot to stand in front of a mirror, & watch ourselves from a side view.

That's hot !:D ;):p
  • Options
    i don't watch when he's going down on me, and i'd rather he not watch while i'm going down on him...i wouldn't be going down on him if i didn't want him to be the most 'pleasured' he could be, so he can do whatever the hell floats his boat.
  • Options
    i'd rather he not watch while i'm going down on him...i wouldn't be going down on him if i didn't want him to be the most 'pleasured' he could be, so he can do whatever the hell floats his boat.

Somewhat contradictory lizza...

Watching enhances the excitement for a guy so if you want him to be the most pleasured he can be, you should want him to watch...
  • Options
    i just lie back and enjoy it when my boyfriend licks me out

but when i give him a blow job i hate him looking at me

we look at each others eyes during mutual masterbation though.
  • Options
    Its nice to watch becuase then you can see exactly what they are doing :D And i also like it if she watches me because then i know that she is not completly bored.
  • Options
    nic, whats the point of mutual masturbation if you only look at each other's eyes? Much more erotic to see whats goin on further down.

*boggled*
  • Options
    whatever.
    you know what i mean. im not completely comfortable with him watching, but if it makes him happy, then he can.

(ive never told him im not comfortable...it could make the whole thing uneasy)
  • Options
    In general I think guys like to watch while receiving, while girls like to lie back & enjoy it! That's how it is for me :cool:
  • Options
    Guys tend to be more turned on by visual stimulation than girls, hence why we like to watch (and talk to your breasts).
  • Options
    Watching her giving me a bj is great. Confidence is a very attractive trait and being embarrassed about giving oral sex is a huge turn off. Its great to see your willy going in and out of her mouth!!! If she wants to watch me whilst im down on her thats fine, im happy to go for anything that turns her on!!!
    But what do people think about sex (or other acts) infront of other people, seen as though plenty of us came to this thread thinking that might be what it was about!!!!!
  • Options
    Allright, so maybe us guys are more "visual" than gals, but ...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it true that there is simply more to see down there if a girl goes down on a guy? Ladies, how much of what's happening to you can you actually see?

By the way - congrats and thanks to Bandit4911 - the handholding thing is just SO nice! :) Go on everyone, try it!!

N
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nightcookie
    ?

By the way - congrats and thanks to Bandit4911 - the handholding thing is just SO nice! :) Go on everyone, try it!!

N

Glad to be of assistance:D :cool:
  • Options
    I love it when my girlfriend looks at me when she is giving me oral because she has the most sexiest eyes. So yes, I like to watch.

I don't mind if my girlfriend watches me when I perform oral - just as long as she enjoys it is all that matters. I look at her though!
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemiss17
    i couldnt do it if he was watching thats why i like 69

Lornz is it you? I aint seen you on here for ages. :D You in HSC while doin this ;) prob see you after holidays back to work then missy. May be down the lites soon :D see yous then. Supposed to be goin millenium with gary etc. after lanzarote so see you then. incaes you havent wondered sent you PMs.

I dont mind being watched if you love them and its not a sordid affair then why not. i like tro see whats going on as well. Why be ashamed of someone watching you if they like it you please them :D
  • Options
    Under normal circumstances I like them watching and am not fussed whether I watch them while they are doing it to me or not but when I'm with someone new or haven't done it for a while I feel really awkward and self-conscious and hate them looking at me.
    After a few days that kind of goes away and I'm fine with it. Just initially I feel really...just not confident enough.