Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

it is never goodbye..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Too many goodbyes in one week I don't no where to start.. But I have realised one thing however it isn't really goodbye is it? Of course not! You no why?

Well you may not be talking to one another in person and you may never see or talk to each other again, but the memories remain and will never leave you. That person/people you said bye too are always there you will always be thinking of each other so technically it will feel like that one person is there!

In life people will come and go and maybe return back, you will never forget each other always remembered.

You will miss them like a cat misses her milk or a dog misses his bone, but it isn't goodbye. I dislike goodbyes and wish they never existed but now I have come to realise that no matter how much I miss everyone I have said goodbye to this week; they will always be there in my memories and that is what makes me smile just thinking about everyone I have said goodbye too..

All those I have said goodbye to this week **there has been 3 cases** and everyone else I wish you all good luck with your futures stay strong and never give up you will reach that goal!

Love Louise x :heart:

Comments

• Options
    Teary eyed I wished my doo-doo good bye this morning, just moments before I flushed it into the abyss of my toilet.
  • Options
    awww :heart: