Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help me, please???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, I have a slight problem, you see when people are nasty to me I turn into a total bitch. No matter how hard I try, I just cant stop the comments comming and I just turn into a really nasty bitch!!

It tears me apart being so bitchy, I am a nice guy most of the time. Its just when these people are nasty to me that the bitch within me takes over.

What my question is, do any of yous know any bitch doctors, bitch consultants, or even recommend any bitch pills that will help me contain the dark side of the bitch within me. As I said I am a nice guy most of the time.

Any recommendataions would be greatly appreciated??????

:D

Comments

• Options
    well if they are nasty to you first, then they deserve it. as long as your not bitchy for no reason.
  • Options
    i've got the feelin this is a joke thread, but just incase it isn't (ya never know!) how about anger management classes? if you go to the GP they can probs get you them for free!
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, when someone upsets you, why not move to another place and bitch back. This way they might not realise that you are doing it.

I'm sure you will fell alot better after that.

And trust me, its not petty at all :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I don't understand why you can't just walk away (so to speak) and leave it!!

If someone upsets you you don't have to bite back.
  • Options
    I find the "count to ten before you say anything" trick works... plus normally if you do have to say anything back it comes out all the more intelligent, concise, less personal (therefore the person will listen to it more if it doesnt attack them in a bad way) and therefore effective.

The trick at the end of the day is learning how to tell someone to go to hell, but getting them to enjoy the trip...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, when someone upsets you, why not move to another place and bitch back. This way they might not realise that you are doing it.

I'm sure you will fell alot better after that.

And trust me, its not petty at all

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nope wheres the fun in that and its not petty its defending myself in a non contact way.

If I want to bitch I will do it in your face, not stand in the back ground and be 2 faced.

:D
  • Options
    Let me get this straight, for I am a little confused. You would rather get everything off your chest in the place where the bitching started, no matter how public?

So rather than hide, say in a different room where you know few people come and visit, you would be open and up front. Is that right?

Cos this thread reads differently to me.

;)
  • Options
    i have a similar problem.
    where i live its considered a holy gift from whatever gods are caining (insulting) each other if you can come out with really bizarre cains...
    i wont go into details (they sound pathetic but really its the way you say it and the atmosphere once the insult is delivered that counts) but needless to say the people round here understand what its all about.
    now, i have a pretty big reputation with the local teens who love that part of me that lashes out the wierdest, strangest cane on anyone who dares to cane me first or somehow do my head in...the problem is that no one really knows what i feel when i unleash the canes.
    to put it simply; it makes me feel like shit...theres times i lie in my bed thinkin about the days events and really hate myself for the things ive said and feel even worse when i think about how the people must have felt.

I know WHY i do it...all my dad does when hes at home is cane the fuck outta me...making me feel this small *holds his hand down to his ankle* and generally unwanted. my home life is so happy(:rolleyes: ) that every time i go out my self-confidence is 0% and its almost impossible to pick myself back up to where i feel right.
    the only way i feel right (i.e...when im not being caned to the ground) is when ive released my unhappy state of mind on whoever comes near me.
    like i said, my mates love it...but to be honest id rather that i didnt do it...its just impossible to stop (if i stop, im locking the only door out of misery and dropping the key down the drain).
    its impossible for me to make new mates, and of course this is what really gets me down.
    can anyone give even a tiny bit of advice please??

thanks,
    Braidsta
  • Options
    Let me get this straight, for I am a little confused. You would rather get everything off your chest in the place where the bitching started, no matter how public?

So rather than hide, say in a different room where you know few people come and visit, you would be open and up front. Is that right?

Cos this thread reads differently to me.

I dont know what has made you think any different but if you start me, I will bitch infront of everyone(this isnt a threat by the way)until you say your sorry or something along those lines. If you still dont believe me, ask RNT, Kathryn or bumblebee to that fact and they will all be able to tell you of the bitch fight I had with bumblebee that eventually made her delete the whole thread as she was that hurt!!!

Mind you she apologised in the end, so its all cool now ;)