Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

face fucking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone been face fucked before?

My boyfriend said it's a fantasy of his, so I'm thinking of giving it a go, might enjoy the challenge, lol, or am I going to throw up everywhere? :s

guys, is this something you all fantasize about?

Comments

• Options
    1. That depends on what he means by "face fucking"
    2. You should only do something which you are comfortable with, remember that.
  • Options
    It depends how forceful he is being. I dont mind a little bit of force but i hate when im choking, gagging and cant breathe and although he knows im trying to pull away he wont let me. However a bit of force and thrusting from him because he cant get enough is a massive turn on.

I think you just need to ask him to be more specific about what he means and come to an agreement that if you want to stop then it stops
  • Options
    relaxed frame of mind !

It's great if you trust him and choose the right position. Usually man standing woman on knees and of course woman in control until you get use to it and gain confidence.
    The best way for me is I'm standing woman on knees but woman not using her hands only her mouth !
  • Options
    *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Hi aliceg

Looks like you've already got quite a lot of good - practical and emotional - advice on this one already.

I just thought I'd point you towards this article on sexual demands as it covers how to negosiate these kinds of requests.

Keep posting if you're still unsure.

Holly