Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

new women moved in and using me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had sex with a women last year. She then told me to fuck off. I didnt see her until last night. Previously i texted her a couple of month ago and replied with the best way to kill myself was paracetomal. She then texted dont text me again asking me to get drugs again or should phone the police (which she takes and got me some last night and today, shes gave me first try of heroin which was my choice and that was it until i tried it again last night) she now has sat out her face on my couch on methadone. Last night i had heroin with her. I paid for it and everything today including food, cannabis, a taxi, tobacco etc. which i didnt mind as she bought milk and has offered to pay for somethings and said im sweet and lovely only when she wants something and isnt bothered about having sex which i dont mind as im glad of the company. Any advice please? i run around doing things for her and feel used. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Stop doing things for her then, stop buying her stuff and get her out your house. Oh and stop the drugs as well, not good for you
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Stop doing things for her then, stop buying her stuff and get her out your house. Oh and stop the drugs as well, not good for you

Im begining to regret letting her move in. I was depressed for a while and hadnt shaved for ages, shaved this morning while she lay in bed, and didnt notice i had shaven when she got up. She also can be aggressive its why i dont want to upset her. My neighbours have been harrassing me since i moved in to my house last year. They have slandered me as well as waking me up on purpose for months. I was scared to go out, my mental health has got bad. Drugs were my escape. And twice today they made a point of of leaving the house today when i did. I feel terrible and scared.
  • Options
    Kick her out and go off the hard drugs, if you are feeling that shitty.

Yea, no easy task. Might as well ask you to fly to the moon, but you brought that onto yourself ("I'm beginning to regret letting her move in." O RLY? She advised you how you best kill yourself. Let's let her move in!).

If you don't want to do that, you don't want any help. She is just in it for the drugs and you are just a self-filling wallet to her.
  • Options
    Hang on.

You haven't seen this person for a year, only met up with her last night and you are complaining that she's using you? Within less than 48 hours?

TBH I'm not sure that the relationship with her is actually the biggest issue here. IMHO you should be more concerned about your drug abuse...
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Jungo,
    Glad you've posted about this as it's a really harsh situation and it sounds like your self-esteem is so low that you're mistaking any kind of attention as positive, even though you remember the fact that this woman was aggressive towards you when you were feeling suicidal and your instinct tells you that she's only there because she can get material things from you.

What's the story now - is she still there? There's a saying that if you let people treat you badly, they will continue to do so until you show them otherwise. Do you feel brave enough to show her the door?