Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any plans for this weekend?

Chilled one tonight. Been for a chinese and having a few beers now. Out tomorrow night. Sunday, laze :) Standard weekend :)

Comments

• Options
    A nice quiet weekend for me...I appear to be getting all too old for this drinking malarky!
    A trip to Trafford Centre last night for a Nando's and to see 'This Means War' at the pictures. Oh em gee at Tom Hardy *swoooon* :heart:
  • Options
    Sat in bed researching 1920-1980's make up & hairstyles, and then zombies! :D

I've spent most of the weekend dosed up on painkillers cos an old injury is playing up again...Getting a bit cabin feverish though so I might attempt a walk around the block...
  • Options
    I was getting drunk last night, and now I am going to meet up with a colleague to study for chemical process engineering. SNORE. But it has to be done.
  • Options
    sneezing explosively and watching six feet under
  • Options
    Dad's birthday last night and currently sat in a bar with a book waiting for the missus to finish work, nice and chilled.
  • Options
    watching lion king, 8 mile, stand bye me, sister act, dragon heart and billy elliot with my partner. Yay