Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

things are getting kind of better and my depression is less but it hit a little today

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just started school and i like my photography class as well as my math class, and i have been enjoying church, and people like me there but i havent made any friendships yet there, even though religion is my primary reason for going i would still like to make more friends. ive been continuing working out and physically feel great but it hit me today when i saw a valentines day commerical and i realized im going on 24 years of having no one and it just made me feel so sad. im job hunting still found nothing but keeping my head up. as of late my depressions has been more controlled but it really hit me.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey 23andsingle

Sorry things arent going so well for you at the minute. *hug*

Its good to know that things at school are good and physically you are feeling great though.

Are there any of your friends that you could open up to a bit more or family? Sometimes getting things off your chest can be a relief.

Regarding Valentines Day, most people feel a bit like that around this time of year. A good way to escape the hassle of it all is maybe to do something with the rest of your single friends, hang out and try and ignore it. It'll pass in a day! :d

Phil :thumb:
    Let us know how things get on for you