Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Have you seen our book club? Come join in and vote for which book you'd like to read!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!!

I'm sure not a lot of you frequent the Entertainment section of the boards, but Franki has recently set up a bookclub and each month we pick a book to read, and read through it together and share our thoughts. Well, I say this, but so far we've been bumbling along a bit :p but I have faith! I will get (last) months book finished and a review written up by sunday, mark my words!!

Anyway, check out the thread here:
http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/150111-TheSite.org-Book-Club-Vote-for-February-s-book!?p=2423905#post2423905

JOIN IN please :) it's for anyone who has a passion for reading - or wants to discover one, and vote for any of the books listed on there for the one we will read during February.

:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Oh bless your heart :heart:
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I will get (last) months book finished and a review written up by sunday, mark my words!!

So... did I miss that?

I've nearly finished January's book now...
  • Options
    Nope. He's just lame.

I'll put something up tomorrow if he hasn't done it by the time nominations thread goes up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Well I'm five sixths of the way through, another couple of long sessions on the exercise bike should do it...