Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bongs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
With a bong do u cut a smaller lump off the big lump and sit it in and burn or crumble it in first and then burn and smoke.
And what way does the pipe work as well?
thanks for ur help.

Comments

• Options
    Um your question is a bit confusing but here's my advice. (Im assuming ur using solids):

Dont cut the lump, burn it with a lighter. It will go soft, then u can crumble it into the bowl of ur bong. Dont forget to put baccy in there aswell or that shit wont burn vey well. Now take a big lungful of smoke and smile :)

As for pipes, theres millions of different kinds but they work on pretty much the same principal as a bong but without water.

Hope that helps
  • Options
    yeah, i stopped using bongs cos they where shit, and it really fuckes up ur lungs n shit, i prefer spliffs or pipes cos they chill u out and get u really euphoric, bongs just mong u out which is shit
  • Options
    Personaly I wouldnt ever but baccy into a bong, just the hash or weed, then heat it gently, I work on the principal that what you really want to do is vaporise the THC and not actualy burn the stuff, it maybe a slightly pointless exercise though.
    I cant remember the last time I actualy smoked weed through a bong (maybe I should change my name) but I do use it for 5-meo-dmt and salvia.
  • Options
    I would never put that dirty hash shit in a bong, its disgusting stuff.

Good skunk, pure, thats the only way to do a bong.
  • Options
    thanks for ur help,i cant get grass yet.i can only get hash.whats wrong with putting hash in2 a bong?
  • Options
    hash

Theres nothing wrong with hash, its just some people consider it 'dirty', But to each there own i suppose. Skunks stronger which means less smoking, and is easier to burn, whereas hash is the cheaper option, but doesnt have as much THC in, so more smoking is involved, and is harder to burn. So in a bong your best bet is to use skunk, but if you want to use hash then use it.

Duffy
  • Options
    Hash does have a preaty bad rep in the UK which personaly I think is quite unfair, granted there is a lot of crap soap bar in the UK and the varst lot of hash on the market is shite but good hash is great.
    If you can ever lay your hands on nepalese temple balls I promise you your opinion of hash will change, it was by far the best cannabis I have ever had!
    As with weed it just depends on where you get it from, personaly I think that a lot of the skunk we get in the UK is over fed with fertilisers and gives me a head ache.
  • Options
    pot stinks