Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ahhh!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, I just found out in the last few days that my mother smokes pot for her MS.

How am I supposed to feel? I feel kinda embarrassed but also, I dunno, proud. Weird eh!

I dunno what the point in this was, I just wanted to let someone know!

Comments

• Options
    If i was u i`d support her all the way! maybe u 2 could skin up 2gether over this weekend ;)
  • Options
    my dad smokes it `for his heart problem` i dont believe him for one minute though, hes just pleased to have found another excuse! I think his doctor actually told him to avoid it, but hes found it helps him more than the pills did that he was originally prescribed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meatballs125
    If i was u i`d support her all the way!

Oh, I do!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

Oh, I do!!

gooooood, does ur mum smoke skunk? if shes never tried it b4 ur soon know when she has cos that stuff knocks u flat on ur ass lol
  • Options
    Get some space cakes down her neck ;):D
  • Options
    just curious, how old is your mum and how long has she been puffing ? how did she discover it ?
    i've smoked dope for 35yrs, mostly for pleasure but i got bored with it after having given up hard drugs. then i damaged my back
    and the painkillers,as made by man all have one or other side effect that is friggin awful. so i rediscovered my liking for pot.
    never realy gave it up just lost interest for a while and only smoked now and again. last few weeks i've hammered it. next few weeks i'll be only smoking when my backs creaking...unless i bump into any of my kids.