Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Users of Internet Explorer

+Chimpy++Chimpy+ Deactivated Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
Hi there, we're having a morning of head-scratching frustration here at YouthNet towers and need your help...

Using Internet Explorer can you please open the following pages:

1. Visiting a GUM clinic

2. Recovering from an addiction

Can you view & play the videos on the page?

We believe there may be an office firewall compatibility issue when viewing videos with I.E. (particularly v8 & v9) and would like to know what you are able to see.

Many thanks for your help,
Chris C. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no i can't. No videos on the first and the second just shows an embedding code thing?
  • Options
    Thanks for your feedback. Anyone else having problems viewing the videos in Internet Explorer?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Please tell me that you just Rick Rolled them. Otherwise that was a waste of a good trolling opportunity...
  • Options
    If you're having problems viewing videos with Internet Explorer then please follow these steps to reset your browser (this applies to Internet Explorer versions 7, 8, and 9).

1. Start Internet Explorer.

2. On the 'Tools' menu, click 'Internet Options'.
    2290712.png

3. On the 'Advanced tab', click 'Reset'.
    2290739.png

4. In the 'Reset Internet Explorer Settings' dialog box, click 'Reset' to confirm.
    2290968.png

Try and view the above pages of TheSite to see if this has solved the problem.

C.