Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I honestly don't know what to do with guys anymore!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okaii look i am so fuckin confused!! ive been hurt 3 times in a row recently. What is happening is this guy Brian used to be my bf then he moved but lately hes been saying he loves me still and that he misses me and that he would write me a song and i really like this guy btw! then theres Rhys he said he likes me but now he wont even talk to me and when he does he tells me to go date some random dude i told him about cuz we wont ever date and hes doesnt care so like wtf! then theres Logan he says he likes me but idk if i like him back and hes 2 years younger then me!!! so idk who to choose or wht to do helpppppppp!!!! Old Mad :heart: :mad: :confused:

Comments

• Options
    also brian and rhys have randomly stopped answering me
    Okaii look i am so fuckin confused!! ive been hurt 3 times in a row recently. What is happening is this guy Brian used to be my bf then he moved but lately hes been saying he loves me still and that he misses me and that he would write me a song and i really like this guy btw! then theres Rhys he said he likes me but now he wont even talk to me and when he does he tells me to go date some random dude i told him about cuz we wont ever date and hes doesnt care so like wtf! then theres Logan he says he likes me but idk if i like him back and hes 2 years younger then me!!! so idk who to choose or wht to do helpppppppp!!!! Old Mad :heart: :mad: :confused:
  • Options
    Maybe try that your life does not only revolve around some guys and carry on with other stuff like hobbies, friends, education.

And what is wrong with someone being younger than you? I doubt you'd have a problem dating someone 2 years older than you.

And when people stop talking to you, it is often times that you bugged them too much. Maybe you should just chill out and meet new people (maybe through friends) instead of hounding after the same 2 guys who will end up "hurt"ing you. And by "hurt" I mean, that they behave pretty normal and you keep inflicting this suffering onto yourself.
  • Options
    I had the same problem where i wasnt sure wether i liked a guy who was also younger than me but i took the risk and am very happy.

Decide which one you like the most and stick to it wholeheartedly, and ignore the ones who are treating u badly.
  • Options
    Hey there :wave:

You say that you're confused at the moment and you don't know who to choose. Do you think perhaps that the not knowing is a sign in itself? Perhaps none of these guys are really for you or maybe since Brian moved away you've been looking for something else whilst you still have feelings for him?

Only you can decide if you want to pursue something with any of these guys but think about what you really want and whether any of these guys are going to be able to give you the kind of relationship you want. As Georgina says if someone isn't treating you right then they're probably not worth your time.

Strubbles makes a good point too - why not take some time to just focus on you! Do the things you enjoy, see friends, even if it's just one week of no boy confusion it might help to clear your head and figure out what's best? Good luck, feel free to keep venting about it if it helps :)
  • Options
    Thanks guys so i thought id put u up to date ok well im over brian because he did move and i still like rhys but also this guy Brandon just last weekend me and rhys were cuddleing on the couch but since then ive been kept at a cold distance and idk why he seemed into me at te time... and brandon says he loves me but i dont think so and idk he just says he likes me and that he wants to see me and blah blah i like rhys and brandon but yes strubbles i have been with my friends quite a lot lately and just having me time and i think i just wanna restart and find a whole new guy.. wish me luck and any pointers on where to look and wat qualaties to look for are greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Maybe your friends can introduce you to someone? Start out more casually with them. Don't overhype a person like this, it usually pushes them away. Just casually talk to them, as if you are trying to build a friendship and be more patient. Take it slow and next time you have early feelings for someone without there being a basis for it, take a step back and do something else again with friends, or you will be stuck in the middle of a marc, a john, a justin, a patrick again, who you all love, who you are all pestering until they start acting distanced with you again.
  • Options
    i agree with Strubbs first post, just work on yourself rather than worrying about guys. That way when you know who you are without them, you will be more confident over your own judgement of who you like.