Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how to find a girl i met while on holiday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so I met a lovely girl on holiday last week and had a great night with her but neglected to get any contact details partly due to being drunk and also I was silly, I know her first name,age and the city where she lives I've tried Facebook but I can't seem to get a conclusive search on those items does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but though I would give it a bash.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't think you'll get far with just those details.
    If that's really all you've got then you most likely won't find her, sorry. Especially if its a large city and/or she's got a common first name.
    This reminds me of that N-Dubz song, "I've been searching all over facebook, and I can't seem to find you" haha sorry not helpful I know :rolleyes:
    Did you not meet any friends of hers which you know the names of?
    The local paper in her area? For example the Metro runs a section where you can text in anything and they print some. Usual ones are things like "to the girl on the 7.05 train to Paddington with the red bag and a cute smile... I wish one day you would say hi" blah blah blah. If you know where she lives maybe you could do a similar thing " for X, who I met on holiday last week in Y. Please get in contact! From the boy with Z". Maybe she'll see it and tell the paper?! Long shot. But pretty easy to carry out.