Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello,guys,I am from China, is there anything you wanna ask me about?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am tired of sitting on my arse doing absolutely nothing in the office while the rest of my friends are off work preparing for chinese mid-autum festival, I think time will probably go faster by chatting with you guys than just sitting here sending emails to my clients

Comments

• Options
    I know this is a british website and you guys may not be interested in anything that is happening outside the UK.anyway pay no heed of me if you find the thread boring
  • Options
    This would probably have been better posted under 'Introduce Yourself' rather than 'Politics and debate' ... unless you are wanting to debate something?
  • Options
    Where in China are you from?
    Are you male or female?
    What do you do?
    What is life like in China? is it really difficult to find out about the rest of the world?

What do you wanna ask us?

For starters :D
  • Options
    Do you have a facebook?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    J@ke wrote: »
    This would probably have been better posted under 'Introduce Yourself' rather than 'Politics and debate' ... unless you are wanting to debate something?

Yep, agreed. Will move this there now. Welcome though and do feel free to post another thread if there's something you'd like to debate :)