Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The only times I've done mushrooms, it's been indoors in mine or a mate's flat. I'll be doing them again soon and want it to be the best yet. Where have you done them and what were your best experiences? Thanks for any input you may have.

Comments

• Options
    i haven't done mushrooms for about 20yrs. i see people picking them on the welsh moors localy and wonder.....should i ?
    but i dont. but i did years ago. if you takea lot in one foul swoop they is a mighty powerful buzz ! so powerfull that i think you should not take them until you have at least experienced smoking more weed than your poor brain could handle. if you aint been anywhere else...then dont take the mushies.
  • Options
    ive had a lot of fun doing them before, so im not worried about whether or not i can handle it. i just want to enhance the experience. im sure theres much more fun to be had outside of home.

oh yeah, ive smoked more weed than my brain will ever forgive me for.
  • Options
    lovely lovely lovely
  • Options
    In my opinion shrooms can be the best drug experiance one can have, they feel smooth on the body and just blend better with the mind than anything else trippy I've had. As any of you who have had both lsd and shrooms will know

As for having the best experiance possible, I would think that the best way to do this would be to surround yourself with people you really care about if possible.
    I did shrooms with my now wife (she wasnt then) and it was a truely fantastic experiance.

I have tried swiming on acid but not shrooms, it is a great joy but only for those who have the nerve to be tripping in such a public place.

Otherwise I'd say try a park or somewhere such as that, go back to nature, it sounds cheezy but it works.
  • Options
    the hills the sea side the biggest park you can find with a gang of fellow trippers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the hills the sea side the biggest park you can find with a gang of fellow trippers.

Mushrooms - my second fav., don't often touch anything else now days, but Somerset shrooms are good.

One of my best trips was Knowle Park in Sevenoaks - with wild deer all around, in this part wooded valley, nice sunny day - magical:D
  • Options
    ok its mushroom season in the uk and in a good uk guide ( http://members.lycos.co.uk/shroommap/identify.htm ) it says sun and rain mixed(weather now in northeast) is best so im going picking soon is there any 1 on here from the northe east who can direct me to any good spots?
  • Options
    ok mushroom hinters also try http://members.lycos.co.uk/shroommap/ same site but a uk map and listed location also a locations forum ya bound to find sum
  • Options
    The map doesn't show Knowle Park in Sevenoaks, which was great for picking 20 odd years ago.

Also doesn't show the Quantock Hills near Taunton, and let me assure you, they produce a good crop!

blah.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by stompin
    ok mushroom hinters also try http://members.lycos.co.uk/shroommap/ same site but a uk map and listed location also a locations forum ya bound to find sum

Heh. I was at my boyfriend's the other week and they were growing in his garden. That's what I call a happy coincidence.
  • Options
    ive had no luck with the shrooms put a gut told me sum where near i live so ill be going there on satersay :-) :-)
  • Options
    aniherb.gif
    gone.