Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

does she like me, should i ask her out?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
today i went to a coffee shop and this girl who i liked from one of my art classes said hi matthew and smiled at me so we chatted and talked with each other, and then i was ready to pay for my coffee and she let me have it for free but i insisted on paying, then i heard her talking to one of the other baristas talking to her asking how i knew her and she lit up as she was talking about me and looking at me while i was putting my half and half in my coffee then i talked for a bit to her and smiled and said ill see you here again. i dont want to swim in feeling over joyed but to hear i was actually handsome from a female and have another female lite up as i was talking to her was something plus i sat with her in my class all the time last semester and i hesiated because she said she had a bf then, maybe its wishful thinking on my part and she was just being nice, but the fact that she let me have the coffee for free and talked about me there gave me a hint, maybe she broke up with her bf, and she looked at me deep with those eyes, what do you think? i am 24 and she is 20.

Comments

• Options
    Possibly. You can never be 100% sure tho. She might just be playing you for attention. Just ask her out anyway and then you know for sure.

If you are the curious kind you could just ask, "So, are you still with your boyfriend?" - "<bla bla bla> no <bla bla bla>." - "Are you free for a date this weekend then?" :)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    If you are the curious kind you could just ask, "So, are you still with your boyfriend?" - "<bla bla bla> no <bla bla bla>." - "Are you free for a date this weekend then?" :)

:yes:

It's always hard to tell at first what someone feels, but perhaps Strubbles is right in asking whether she still has a boyfriend? Maybe try and make more effort to speak to her and see what her body language is like? Asking someone out can be scary, but it will hopefully be worth it!

Let us know how you get on :)
  • Options
    well unfurantley, she is taken i see she has a boyfriend, i added her on fb and messaged her privatley about how kindof her it was to give me free coffee, she never responded, coincidently, i ran into her at school in the hallway, i saw her first and avoided eye contact with her and she saw that, she then smiled and said hello i asked her if she is taking any art classes she responded and said unfurantley no. i dont feel dissapointed at this point because this seems to be normal for me to get rejected, im starting to get so desperate for a girlfriend i wanna join singles clubs and go on to dating websites even thats not helping.
  • Options
    If she has a bf then you shouldnt be chasing after her.