Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my epiphany of life.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not strong, to have attmpted suicide so many times I myself have lost count, but failed everytime, im that weak. and its not because I "knew it not the right thing to do" its coz i was too frickin terrified.

nobodys there for you, through thick and thin, they all draw the line somewhere, even your parents.
when im doing my best to get on in my life, they stop offering help and support, for the simplest most stupid thing. when you have tears rolling down your face, they laugh. when you try to open up and talk like they ask you to, they laugh some more, and ignore you , and tell you your stupid.

they tell you that your their most precious little princess, but knowing let you carry on living with somebody who makes your life hell , scares the S*** out of you, and they kill your attempts to escape.

nobody actually cares enough about anybody in this life. we live in a world of selfish liars.

what happened to love?