Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foreplay tips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hallo

So my general gist of foreplay is massages and kisses into heavier stuff. But it's becoming a bit cliché; if I kiss her neck, for example, she knows what I'm thinking and I'm sure does an internal :rollseyes: especially if she's had a difficult day. Does anyone have any good ideas for the 'initation' things. My girlfriend is a bit fed up of being tickled too :p.

Basically what are the best things guys do to help a girl unwind so she can start to feel sexy at the end of the day.

Comments

• Options
    Kiss her neck when you have no intention of taking it further.
  • Options
    Hugs are good! just generally doing things like set the table, make dinner etc- anything where she can put her feet up for a bit- oooh foot massage (always think of Pulp Fiction when i hear those words)

specifically foreplay? gentle touching all over without touching genitals for a while is good (i think this is called sensate focus?)
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Hallo

Basically what are the best things guys do to help a girl unwind so she can start to feel sexy at the end of the day.

the dishes :)
  • Options
    thanks guys, it seems the problem was less what i was doing and more what i was being. I suppose the point is if the girl never wants to initiate it herself then its because she's not attracted to you not because you're doing something wrong.
  • Options
    thats probably got some truth in it
  • Options
    Foot rubbing. Shoulder and back massages. Things like that that can be nice without really having anything to do with sex.