Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pills or coke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering is there generally good quality cocaine in england. and do many of take it.

i think pills get u "mad outta it" but there are too many skaggy pills floating around. i love coke too broke to do it now.
which do u rate best pills or coke

Comments

• Options
    Coke in the UK to my knowlage is on average about 40% pure but could be anything between 0-80% in reality.
    As for price it will set you back a standard £50, maybe a bit more maybe a bit less, normaly that though.
    I've never really been that much of a fan of coke in the UK, to me it isnt worth the money, I dont mind the stuff, its a nice gentle high just too expencive.
    The only time I've thought it worth while was when I was in South africa and could buy it for £25 a gram.

As for the pills in the UK, there are a lot of shit ones around but then there are quite a few good ones too.
    For value for money personaly I think they're the best drugs around, I mean you can buy a good pill for £5. How many other drugs give that value?
    If you want to avoid the crap, Know you dealer! Then test them!
    Also look on www.pillreports.com to see if someone else has done them first.
  • Options
    i prefer pills, but then again ive never tried coke :D
  • Options
    pills all the way
  • Options
    never tried pills, but not overkeen on coke for the price and the risks.
  • Options
    I'd have to choose pills, cheaper and more effective, although the comedown can be a bugger!

Coke doesn't have the bad comedown but doesn't have the great high either. It's not the most convenient to take when ur out and about either!
  • Options
    A word of warning NEVER take coke on the come-down of a heavy pill night, its really not a good idea, it just makes your come-down about 20 times worse.
    The only time I did it, in fact the last time I did coke I came down and tried to sleep but I couldnt because I felt hands all over my body! Really not nice.