Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The old days!

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
I've just been looking at some of the older threads and they've brought back memories of when this forum was quite a bit different - when Lolly and Fat_Mike was still about and when Ebb was called Ebaneezer Bad, :D

For one there were a lot more people who really didn't know what they were going on about, it seems that nowadays everyone's a bit wiser and clued up on their drugs. Don't get me wrong... this is definately not a bad thing but I sort of enjoyed it when people were blantently lacking any sense.

Another thing is the severe lack of anti drugs posters in this forum. I don't know whether they're too scared to post in here nowadays but I miss a good debate... just check out some of these threads to understand what I'm talking about... No offence intended..., I hate druggies, What is the point, What's the fuss about...

Having said all that, it's nice to be able to talk amongst people who actually know what they're going on about.;)
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    whats to be frightened of ? a virtual slanging match with the odd death threat thrown in now and again when your loosing your argument... maybe all the anti drug people listened to all your misinformed advice and are now dead ?
    but hey, everyones on something.