Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

21 Today...

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Javakrypt!

Hope you have a good one. :birthday::d

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Happy birthday :birthday:
  • Options
    :birthday:
  • Options
    Thanks :) I had a nice day. I got 2 new rabbits [now have 4] on my way home. I found them in some womans garden. Traced them back to the owners house, asked if I could have them and she said yeah. She has like 20, won't split the parents apart so they stop breeding and she's known for drugs/fighting/domestic abuse and her kids I suspect have attacked a few of them from their general behavior. So I just had to take them before they ran into the road and got killed or something. Think I will call someone to take the others away too, they shouldn't be with her. Quite depressing but overall, good day.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Happy Birthday! :)

Awful story about that house though... But lucky little rabbits.
  • Options
    happy belated birthday! awww how cute- picture?! (edit: just seen the photo thread. They are too adorable!! )

yeah definitely get the others taken away- doesn't sound like they have a good home there, poor bunnies.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Thanks :) I had a nice day. I got 2 new rabbits [now have 4] on my way home. I found them in some womans garden. Traced them back to the owners house, asked if I could have them and she said yeah. She has like 20, won't split the parents apart so they stop breeding and she's known for drugs/fighting/domestic abuse and her kids I suspect have attacked a few of them from their general behavior. So I just had to take them before they ran into the road and got killed or something. Think I will call someone to take the others away too, they shouldn't be with her. Quite depressing but overall, good day.

Awwww!