Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo Editing and avatar creation!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!

I need some new challenges, as i'm not creative enough myself to think of projects or tasks for me to complete graphics wise.

Basically, If you need a photo edited, shopped something edited for a card, joke etc Whatever you reason, I should be able to help. I've fairly good grasp of photoshop, been using it for 4 years and would love to get better.
So any image editing request, from simply stuff, to really complex fake photo's etc. Or designing posters!

Please send this thread to anyone you think may need this :)

If you're interested in a forum signature then fill out the form bellow, although all I ask is don't be too surprised if it's a bit abstract or not exactly as you ask. Animations are done, if I can actually render it on the PC i'm doing and if the tasks isn't too time consuming.

Pick 4 colours: (I.e White, Blue, Purple and cream)
Pick a theme: (I.e Stars, stripes, space, sea)
Any text you'd like: (I.e Fuuubar - I'm a crazy blalala)
Any animations: (I.e I want the 'Fuuubar' to slowly change colour)

All signatures will be added to this post once complete, with your username next to them (I'll also PM them to you). If you want any changes, i really don't mind would prefer you said 'Eugh no no no that's horrible' than you saying 'errr yeah that's um cool', more than willing to modify it.

If you'd like different signatures for different forums, please tell me the resolution you require (If you don't know what that means, just tell me the forum you want it for).

If this post, isn't in line with the forum rules, please don't hesitate to delete this, but private message me a copy of this post (So i don't loose the images).

Comments

• Options
    I'm still using the one you made for me agggges ago, sweet skills bro!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    I'm still using the one you made for me agggges ago, sweet skills bro!

Shhh ;) but thank you very much. Very much a personal favourite your avatar :)
  • Options
    I have made avs for 3 people on here, none of which use the boards anymore.

One of the avs had two girls kissing, one of which was the user in question.

Ahh those were the days.
  • Options
    I remember the girls kissing av... It's up there with Vinyl Vicky's in my teenage memories :p
  • Options
    Ooooooh I'm in need of a change. I have no idea of how I'd like my avatar to look or anything. I'll get thinking :d
  • Options
    okies :)
  • Options
    Can I have one?
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    I remember the girls kissing av... It's up there with Vinyl Vicky's in my teenage memories :p

Mine too my dear, mine too.
  • Options
    If you're offering, an avatar would be freaking awesome dude :P
  • Options
    I'm after a silhouette of a fatcat leaning back in a chair lighting a cigar with money. I don't know if it'd be possible to do it in silhouette though...
  • Options
    I'm after a silhouette of a fatcat leaning back in a chair lighting a cigar with money. I don't know if it'd be possible to do it in silhouette though...
    I shall start and do my best. Sorry for the really long wait :/
    Can I have one?
    Again sorry for the really long wait for a reply. What would you like me to tryy?

:)
  • Options
    Shikari wrote: »
    Again sorry for the really long wait for a reply. What would you like me to tryy?

:)

I don't mind just be creative LOL, I'm sure what ever you make, I'll like it!