Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why do I miss him so much

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been alive for 14 years, and some people still may say that is to young to know if you are in love, and gay...This guy Brenden (I am also male) I do not know what it is, when he is around me I smile more, I laugh harder, I see more, I feel more...When he is near I can feel my body get the shakes..When we touch I feel the love flow from his body into mine, as if I was being electrified (in a good way)..we are dating and he tells me the same, When he is without me he can't move, when he thinks about me he longs to see me and his body does to until the point were he wants to do nothing but talk to me...And when we are together I feel like I have known him forever..Am I in love, and i finally think the shock of me dating another male is gone, I used to think then because we were both guys that our love could never be, and every time I talked about him I would kinda get grossed out...By the way all these emotions started the last 2 days...I asked him out 2 days ago...What do you think (I love you Brenden *hug* :love: )

Comments

• Options
    Some people are pretty cynical about love but whatever you feel for this boy sounds like he makes you happy and that's what matters.

I'm glad you're feeling better. It can be really hard to deal with going against the grain, it's not a reflection on you if you occasionally find your relationship weird, it's what we're conditioned to think.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Probably not love, yet could develop into love hopefully, just more of an infatuation considering the time of which these feeling have grown, but just out of curiosity how long have you known him?

Although it's great you've found someone you can be this happy with :)
  • Options
    Fuuubar wrote: »

Although it's great you've found someone you can be this happy with :)
    :yes: