Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Live chat with actor Larry Lamb

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello folks :wave:

So, the secret is out! We’ll be hosting a live chat with Ex-Eastenders and Gavin and Stacey actor Larry Lamb from 7-8 pm this Thursday. Larry is now officially known as TheSite.org’s Dad and he will be supporting us to get the message out about TheSite.org. Larry and his son, DJ and presenter George Lamb, have recorded an exclusive interview for TheSite.org about what it’s like to be a Dad at a young age, you can check it out in our fatherhood section.

So, Father’s Day is coming up (19th June)… anything you want to ask Larry about being a Dad, becoming a Dad or what it’s like in the Eastenders Green room…everyone welcome!

If you can't make it along you can submit a question here in advance and we'll do our best to ask it for you. After the chat we'll be publishing the transcript in the chat archive.

When chat is open you can enter from this page:
http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

:hyper:

Comments

• Options
    We're open and Larry's already answering questions, come on in! :yippe:
  • Options
    I'd like to think you were alone there with Larry and awkwardly tried to make smalltalk awaiting the first guests. "So larry, what do you say to the weather nowadays? Crazy isn't it? heh heh." *xy joins the chat* "HI XY! Larry is there to answer your questions, what's on your mind?" - "whoa, were am I? I thought this was the login to the discovery channel livestream. God I am so baked." *xy signs off*
  • Options
    I was looking forward to it and I missed it :( It was going to be the highlight of my day!! But instead I was doing homework!!