Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im stuck in the middle?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay. So I have 3 best friends, one is a girl and two are guys.
To avoid using their actual names i will name them X(girl) Y(guy who is going out with girl) and Z (single guy who loves X).
Hope this doesn't confuse anyone. I'm confused of what to tell Z so you guys gotta help me:)

Okay, over the years I've noticed X has always sort of kinda had a thing for Z but hasn't really admitted anything due to going out with Y for like 3 years soon. Z loves X and totally admits it, thinks shes the one and she loves him too from what i've heard, Z has said she's said things like shes had horny dreams about him and that she thinks hes really sexy and stuff like that which you only say to a person you want to go out with n stuff. She's said all of this whilst with Y. X and Y both love each other but it seems she also loves Z.

Z wants to know if he should tell her or convince her to break up with Y to be with Z or to just leave it as it is. I feel like theyre getting closer to actually cheating on Y.

I'm not sure what to say or what advice, i'd be advising X aswell as Z on the situation.
I'm confused? anyone got any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    If the girl breaks up with Y and goes out with Z, it's going to just be so awkward for all of them.
  • Options
    Like it's not awkward already!

if Z and X are so totally in love then why the hell is she still with Y. Poor bloke!

My advice to you would be to stay well out of it and let them sort themselves out.
  • Options
    She loves both I think. I dunno, im only trying to give advice :)
  • Options
    Neddy wrote: »
    Like it's not awkward already!

if Z and X are so totally in love then why the hell is she still with Y. Poor bloke!

My advice to you would be to stay well out of it and let them sort themselves out.

:yes:

With an added, "I've noticed that you and Z are getting pretty close, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but just think about what you're doing".
  • Options
    Whose bike is that?
    It's not a bike, it's a chopper
    Whose chopper is that?
    That's Z's chopper.
    Who's Z?
    Z's dead, baby, Z's dead.
  • Options
    rubbers wrote: »
    She loves both I think. I dunno, im only trying to give advice :)

Don't doubt that you have good intentions but when (not if) the **** hits the fan here someone is going to get hurt, and you are risking your friendships by getting involved at all. Trust me I have been there and learned my lesson!
  • Options
    Neddy wrote: »
    Don't doubt that you have good intentions but when (not if) the **** hits the fan here someone is going to get hurt, and you are risking your friendships by getting involved at all. Trust me I have been there and learned my lesson!

:yes: You are better off staying out of this. It's their mess to sort out - not yours.