Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Common Weed Games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This made me smile;

The Common Weed Games, are the alternative to the Commonwealth Games in Manchester, starting 25th July!

HERE

Comments

• Options
    mr spliff u need 2 meet up with morrocan roll sometime cos i get the feelin u 2 would become best of buddies lol

mr spliff what other drugs have u done in ur time if u dont mind me askin?

cheerz
  • Options
    me and mr spliffy are gonna meet....thats inevitable. and i'd put money in any boo kies hands to say that the outcome of that meeting was etremely nice, funny, entertaining, enlightening and still ilegal.
    meat i'll try and answer your question but as soon as i read my own post i'll be saying "i forgot so and so...oh and "
    opium, heroin, morphine and any and all other opiate related things.
    mushrooms ...even flyagaric which nearly killed me.
    cannabis from countries that no longer exist . cannabis called "nepalese temple balls" WOW.
    acid, ecstacy, speed in many forms. mescaline WOW.
    up the arm up the nose...forgot coke....down the throat and turbo driven into the lungs.
    but even though i'm in amazingly good shape kids......DONT TRY THIS AT HOME i am highly trained in the art of self destruction and bullshit.
    :):D:D:(:o:p:confused:
    ;)
  • Options
    lol, u`ve started 2 use the smilies morrocan roll! :eek: i wanted 2 know what WHspliff has tried but thanx 4 tellin us anyway mate. r u and Whspliff gonna arrange a meetin then? or do u think ur paths will cross by fate?
  • Options
    i'll just have a look at my crystal ball......dont worry the other ones healthy.
    events will be the cause. not fate. not planning. but cannabis cafes i would imagine. and me stepping in to stop john prescott from lamping him one on the campaign trail.
  • Options
    morrocan roll have u ever been 2 the cannabis cafes in amsterdam?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    even flyagaric which nearly killed me.

. cannabis called "nepalese temple balls" WOW.

I knew that fly agaric was dangerous - i posted a reply to someone here ages ago saying it was very dangerous, and basically got told i was talking shit, and they were safe.

nepalese temple balls - I read about those in a freak brothers comic LOL, now whatever happened to Fat Freddys cat.
  • Options
    Hi peeps, sorrry for not getting back on here quicker, been involved in protests to save our playing field from becoming a car-park! :mad:

I posted details on Urban75, knowing I would get a few interesting suggestions & links to help us, so if you are interested about how we forced the council to do a U-Turn, when we only found out 48 hours before, take a look, it's been hard, but fun!
    Gave the council members real hassel!

Bastards want to build a car-park on our playing fields! Grrrr

Anyway, back to topic - I am sure M/roll and I will meet one day:D

And to answer the question re-drugs taken; Cannabis (Doh, waste of typing there I think), LSD, Mushrooms, Speed, E, Coke, Ketamine, poppers, smack & crack - plus, of course, alcohol the biggest killer; tobacco!

Did I miss anything :rolleyes:

But I DO NOT RECOMMEND Smack & Crack, I've seen how they change people, crack is by far the worst - but I tend to try any thing once! :D