Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Evil comedowns

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just come back from a weeks worth of pilling in newquay. I did about 3 a night and I did them on a saturday night then on the tuesday and wednesday.

Never before have I had such evil comedowns. I smoked a lot of weed, as usual on them, but the last 2 nights were especially bad. I became really paranoid and my muscles trembled with fear, I was even paranoid of my own breathing. Then I started to hear loads of demonic voices and voices of people I'd been close to while I was up on pills. I had 2 hours of sheer hell and I woke up feeling like a different person, I almost felt like I was driving myself insane.

They've never been this bad, I've only done about 30 pills so far, so could it be the fact that I did them on consecutive days? or could it be the weed? cos that seemed to make me worse. do other people get these sort of demonic comedowns aswell?
Any help would be useful, cheers.

Comments

• Options
    i think it's just from doing too much in too little time. a friend of mine was doing a lot of pills last year and always having horrible comedowns...to the point where i'd be thinking about taking her to the hospital. after some scary nights, she started doing less...not more than two nights a month...and the nights were much better.

ive done pills 4 times in the past year with at least a month between. ive always had really easy comedowns.

ive never used weed while on pills, but if i smoke after drinking alcohol, i always end up having a terrible time, kind of similar to the way you described your recent comedowns.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but you buy the ticket you take the ride; if you cant handle what the drugs are doing to you you shouldnt take them.

However most people want to continue taking pills and other stuff when the comedowns get bad so I'll give you a few hints that might help; Dont blame me if it goes tits up though.

Pre and post loading your body may well help it to get over what you are doing to it.
    Pre-load with, well basicaly make your well slept, well fed and feel good.
    Post-load with 5-htp, this is a herbal suplement which MAY help replenish the seratonin (the brain chemical which make pills work) that your bodies used. Take one 50mg pill every night for the 5-7 nights after doing pills.
    Do NOT EVER take 5-htp with pills.

Also spacing out how often you do pills to about once every two weeks at the least will give your body a chance to recover.

If you want to contiue as you do then you want to look at what might take away the crap feeling. Taking a benzo (sleeping tablet) on the comedown will help a lot but they are difficult to get. You could always try talking to your docter saying you have really big test and your stressed about it, he might give you some.
    Ketamine also works, well for some people, dont do very much though otherwise you might have a nasty experiance (K-hole)
    I wouldnt recomend booze, it dehydrates you even further and will make you feel even crapper.
    GHB works quite well too, but be careful you might knock yourself out if you dont know what dose to do.
    Weed works for some people, to me it just makes me more edgy.
    Valerian root may also help, this is a herbal insomnia remady which could be useful.
    Also there are things like the opium style drugs but I wouldnt recomend those.

Hope this helps, also I hate to go on about it but you should test your pills, pure mdma doesnt give you such bad comedowns if its pure an not mixed with speed and other drugs.

If you really cant stop yourself going out as often as you do then you could think about doing speed insted, it wont damage your body as much. BUT it is addictive, be careful.

I give this for info only, what you do is your choice!
  • Options
    Why isnt anyone else putting forward their ideas? I'd be interested to hear them.
  • Options
    Do NOT EVER take 5-htp with pills

Why? 5-htp produces serotonin, it doesnt block the receptors so therefore should be harmless?

I think its prolly the fact u did so many pills in such a short space of time
  • Options
    I go out pillin maybe 2 sessions in a month probably, taking no more than 3-4 throughout the night. But one time i had a really bad comedown, 2 days after this club i went to, i cud still feel my head rocking back n forth, when it wozent even moving, i got really paranoid, i recon the best thing for a comedown is, if ur coming out of a club, go bak to a mates house or something, a couple of u, not too many, gather in the back garden wen the sun is coming up with some nice chilled music, some freashly squeezed orange juice, and a spliff, and just sit there n chat away throughout the morning/day nothing brings u down easier than that, sleep cud work but when u wake up l8r u will feel a little uneasy..
  • Options
    Technicaly you could take both 5-htp and mdma at the same time, the 5-htp would take about 8 hours to turn into seratonin but personaly I wouldnt risk it.
    There could well be complecations with your system and you could basicaly over load it.
    Granted it doesnt carry the same risks as doing prozac and 5-htp but I wouldnt do it and thats what I was recomending.
  • Options
    There could well be complecations with your system and you could basicaly over load it.

but dont u run that risk everytime u mix drugs?
  • Options
    u soon know when ur hittin the stop the pillz stage when the comedowns r awful last up 2 or over a week etc.... trust me i know :mad:
    u went on a week long bender mate of course ur gonna have all this shit goin on.... i like 2 see all this as ur bodies way of tryin 2 tell u 2 stop 4 a bit.
    seein as u only done 30 pillz mate which aint a lot trust me u should be ok but dont mix drugz 2gether u might feel great 4 a bit but for the other days when ur gettin over it all it just aint worth it each substance u choose 2 do is special in its own way so why go over the top how u feelin now anyway beer4 breakfast?
  • Options
    I'm back on top form now, thanks for asking Meatballs. Monday to weds were quite shit cos I didn't do very much and my life felt empty, but I got a job on thursday and I've been seeing mates and all and I'm feeling back to normal. I'm even up for doing some more beanz next week at my mate's houseparty, I won't smoke too much weed though cos I think that makes the comedowns more paranoid.

Wierd though, cos I used to be able to smoke an absolute shit load on comedowns and I'd just be really giggly and everything would be funny, but now it seems to make it harder to cope on comedowns. Cheers for the advice everyone.

Beanz r mean, but I'm still so keen, as long as I don't smoke too much green.
  • Options
    You may well be right Mattbomb, I may have been over stating the dangers assoctiated with taking 5-htp with mdma, however I've been warned against it by severalo sources so I was advising the same.
  • Options
    I know what you're feeling with the paranoia. I get the same fuckin thing... all u need is a moderate amount of weed and some sunshine... honestly. I take em twice a week most weeks, i usually end up gettin anythin from 5-12 of em a night... dont try sleep im convinced that does u worse.. i always go into those horrible trances. They make u even more paranoid especially after two and 3 day binges.
    Another thing has any1 ever takin e's durin the day? i thought it was better than the night, i get way less paranoid and get some fucked up hallucinations
  • Options
    You do pills twice a week doing 5-12 each time? Might I ask how the fuck you manage that?
  • Options
    lol ive often think that too bongbudda! but i do know a couple of peeps who cain like pills like fuck. Fuck knows what they feel like, their head permantly fucked, cant make much sense of shit and it feels like theres this 'cloud' over them.

But when they stop and the cumdown sets in thats when they will regret it. People who cain it that much usually suffer major depression afterwards.