Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupid but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i know this is stupid but yeh...

So basically...back in february i sent an anonymous valentines day card (going old school i know!) to this girl who im crazy about...and in it i wrote..

"Someone, somewhere is thinking of you..."

Ok...so i never found out whether she knew it was from me or not. But rather than just say it was me...i really wana try and someone slip it into conversation, however i cant seem to fashion the conversation to make an opportunity for it to fit. I mean its not your average topic....So yeh as dumb and immature as it sounds i was wondering if anyone might have an idea of how i could get this to work.

I know normal people would just tell her straight up....but thats a risk at this stage..:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think there's really a way you can subtly slip that into a conversation. You'll just have to go down the route of asking her for a coffee (for example), or if you're already pretty close as friends just waiting for a quiet moment together and telling her you like her. If she feels the same way and you end up together you can bring it up several months down the road (next valentines day for example), but it wouldn't be something I'd mention now.