Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fake sleeves

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know how you can buy fake tattoo sleeves, or even shirts that appear to have 2 shirts in one, but their sleeves are sewn in, can you buy fake long sleeves to wear under short sleeves that are easily removable?

Comments

• Options
    I've never seen any. Wish you could, I'd wear them forever!

I have some t-shirt sleeves that I sew under others loosely if I have outfit foresight (not often). I guess if I elasticated them I could use them more easily...
  • Options
    Yeah if need be I'll have to break out my sewing tools and make my own. I find it so hard to find reasonable priced (and even nicely styled, they look mostly like cheap cut offs of fabric with frayed edges) long sleeved shirts.. I keep wearing shirts/jackets and I can't bare it anymore. I'm always too hot. I checked eBay but it keeps coming up with shirts/tattoos.
  • Options
    Randomgirl said a girl she knows cuts the tops off cheap footless tights and wears those under t-shirts. That sounds like a neat trick.
  • Options
    I've seen them in Flo shop and I thought that I'll buy it someday. : D