Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is my Boyfriend still attracted to me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've known my bf for 3 years and now in our 4th year as bf and gf.

He was always obsessed with me when we weren't dating, being ever so romantic and spontaneous to get my attention. Everyone knew he was in love with me.

Now we're finally together a year on.. I feel that perhaps I'm not as great as he thought I'd be? :( I feel that he loves me but there's certain times that I feel like he doesnt find me attractive or doesnt get that turned on by me.

Like just a moment ago I was on top of him messing around and 'trying' being the word to be 'seductive' whilst moving up and down on him to get his 'attention' he said 'jokingly' not in a nasty way 'Please stop doing that, that's not turning me on' or something along those lines.. i tried to laugh it off, cause apparently my face looked more like a joker than sexy seductive... but i cant help but show its got to me.

Lately i've been not wearing make up when I'm at home because I've been having break outs and thought I'd let my skin recover a little. So I feel really ugly all the time and I'm not one of those girls who is actually pretty without any make up, I'm one of those girls who looks greasy and my eyes look dark and my face looks puffy. - he says I'm beautiful still. - but all guys say that to the gf's

So really i'm just not sure of what to think? x

Comments

• Options
    His opinion won't have changed one little bit, all that's changed is that you're having a period where you feel fat and ugly and spotty and what not.

Despite what is claimed, men do not always want sex 24/7.
  • Options
    you cant realstically expect him to act like or even BE obsessed with you 24/7 for the rest of your life together. There will be times he wont be up for it and it has no bearing on how he feels about you in general.
  • Options
    It really depends on how your relationship actually is. I mean, he might not just want sex. Do you guys talk a lot about life and just general things? Because if you don't, that's a pretty messed situation. Not all guys want sex all day. And the relationship shouldn't be based on looks and sex, because there are lots more to it than that. And he wasn't nastily telling you to stop humping him or something, I guess that's a good sign, he isn't impatient with you. Maybe he just wants to take a break from sex for a little while.