Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dumbass question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I think i already know the answer to this but...

I'm going to Amsterdam in the summer and was just wondering if it was possible to bring weed back into the UK....?

Comments

• Options
    not as dumb a question as you think it is.
    were all a very uncertain at the moment about all kinds of aspects of the change in law but not so much attitude.
    both countries it would seem now say ok you can have a bit of bushweed in your pocket and we wont fuck you about anymore.
    but the u.k have postponed that reality until july NEXT year. different coppers in different areas and states of mind will police the n twelve months in whatever they deem the right way . they are as uncertain and varied in thier attitudes and beliefs as the rest of us.
    so if you arrive back in the u.k and they find your little bag of sunshine........they....THEY ? they will probably just tke it off you and either give you a smoke of thier bud in return or tell you to piss off it's my smoke now. just do it. i dont see how a personal ammount of cannabis, accepptable in both societies can possibly warrant you draggin the court case all the way to the top.........
  • Options
    I used to know a bloke who ran tours to the Dam and back and he commented to me that customs in most cases wont bother with anything more than a fine with amounts less than 100g.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I used to know a bloke who ran tours to the Dam and back and he commented to me that customs in most cases wont bother with anything more than a fine with amounts less than 100g.

what do you mean only a fine ? that to me is an imoral tax and you dont get to keep the goods you just payed levy on.
    just a fine ? you mean there are more severe penalties ?
  • Options
    Well I'm not going to mention the travel company but he said that his experiance of customs was;

His coach load was asked for pasports about every month

His coach was searched by customs people about every six weeks

His coach had been done over by dogs I think 4 times in three years.

As for getting people he said that because of the amount that they capture they would only take the stuff and fine people with less than 100g.
    He ran tours every weekend.