Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pegging

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all, my girlfiend want to try pegging, she has used a dildo on my anus before and it felt Really good and something we both enjoy, but now she wants to wear a strap on and basicly shag me! She had even bought a big purple strap on dildo which arrived about a week ago and she's dying to use it on me.
I have no concern with her doing this to me from a gay point of view, I know I'm not gay and am very secure with my sexuality, I'm just worried that A) the dildo she bought is too big for me and B) where does it end? She has already hinted that she would like to watch someone else do me up the bum (I presumed she means another woman and not a guy) has anybody else experimented with this? Any advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Anal sex =/= gay, so you shouldn't ever worry about that point. You should always take care using sex toys, how big is it exactly? You should always take the beginners guide to anal sex. Use loads of lubricant, don't force it in - take it slowly - you don't want to cause any damage, likewise with depth - don't force it all in if it won't go in easily (and that you don't need to put the whole thing in) and finally cleanliness!

You need to talk to her about both points. That you're worried it's a bit big - and that you both need to take care when using it [and to talk to you these matters before buying?]. Talk about your comfortable zone of how far you're willing to experiment, and how far she thinks you're willing to experiment.
  • Options
    This old guy had to read this just to find out what the hell "pegging" was :(
  • Options

Dude, I opened it to find out what on Earth it was too! "Pegging" has now been added to my sexual lexicon. :D

OP: If she's gone out and bought a Tremendous Terry right off the bat, I'd have a word. Start of with a tickler first; work your way up. You only get one butt-hole.
  • Options

Todays new word is 'figging' lol
  • Options
    I had no idea what pegging was either. I must be getting old, I'm not down with the kids anymore hehe.
  • Options
    I didn't know either. Though I am putting it down to a mixture of being too old and innocence :angel:
  • Options
    I didn't know either, and it's something i quite enjoy... didn't even knew it had a name...
    Just a suggestion, try a double ender....
  • Options
    Same. I thought it was something to do with.....pegs, and i've been round the block so many times i show up on a fucking SatNav :D
  • Options
    You'd be surprised how large an object your anus can accommodate without any discomfort, as long as you take it slowly and don't force things! My ex and I bought some 'training' buttplugs of increasing sizes, which might be an interesting idea here. It's important not only to use plenty of lubricant, but not to try to run before you can walk!
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Todays new word is 'figging' lol

Oh man i recently learnt what figging is!! :shocking::shocking:

Its umm..... interesting......
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Oh man i recently learnt what figging is!! :shocking::shocking:

Its umm..... interesting......

OH
    MY
    GOD
    i feel sick
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    OH
    MY
    GOD
    i feel sick

I'm intrigued! ginger root?
  • Options
    Lol ^^
  • Options
    Yes indeed. Apparently its painful which then (for some people) turns into pleasure but i dont see it myself
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Yes indeed. Apparently its painful which then (for some people) turns into pleasure but i dont see it myself

ugh i can imagine if it's the sort of pain that is like getting chlli in your eye or something then noooo.. not for me
  • Options
    figging's a tease, go for the mustard enema or dun bother.
  • Options
    I just bought a strap on dildo for my girlfriend to do me in the ass. I have been using it on my own in order to prepare myself for when she is wearing the dildo and putting it in. I think the besthing to do is practice with it on your own before she fucks u. I also have been feeling that I'm probably bi since I really want to get analy penetrated... Because whether it's a girl or guy doesn't really matter. I guess its more just the feeling of receiving that us curious guys are interested in.

As long as your girlfriend is open minded then everything will be fine. Love is what comes first in a relationship.. Not anatomy.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :wave: welcome. This thread is two years-old so going to close it now. Feel free to start your own on a similar subject though.
This discussion has been closed.