Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is trying to change my life a good starter for meeting a woman?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im going to be twenty four next month, i am an art student and looking to transfer for an internship and currently looking for a job. in the mean time ive decided to make some adjustments so i can be more confident and happier and hopefully that will attract women. Ive decided to become a fisheterian meaning i only eat fish, fruit,dairy and veggies and i wont eat other animals. so ive decided to try this not only because i love animals but because i figure ill lose some weight as well, although im not that heavy. Ive decided after class to walk home which is about 30 blocks so now i walk thirty blocks back home, and ive decided to go get a new look meaning shorter hair with a more preppy kind of luck with polo shirts and clean shaven. im still shy around the opposite gender although im getting a little better at talking with women. im also doing my art at home and i go to art galleries where i can tlak with other artists. is this a good first step to making new female friends and then possibly a relationship? ive never had a girlfriend and i also feel somewhat sexually frustrated thats the only negative part.

Comments

• Options
    The best step you can take is to get out more to places when you can meet people generally.

It sounds like your lack of confidence is the biggest barrier though and the only way you can change that (IME) is to just bite the bullet and talk to people.
  • Options
    Isn't restricting your diet like that going to make going out really difficult?
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Isn't restricting your diet like that going to make going out really difficult?

I'm a vegetarian and nowadays everywhere serves suitable options so I wouldn't think it would make going out difficult at all.
  • Options
    Anything that makes you feel more confident will be helpful.