Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do i do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone.

Ok i'm having some boy problems theres this guy i really like but he's got a gf already but before he got a gf he said he liked me. Then all of a sudden got a gf how should i handle this and what do i do because i still really like him???? plz help!:heart: :crying:

Comments

• Options
    hey everyone.

Ok i'm having some boy problems theres this guy i really like but he's got a gf already but before he got a gf he said he liked me. Then all of a sudden got a gf how should i handle this and what do i do because i still really like him???? plz help!:heart: :crying:

Just wait. If he's your age chances are it won't last. (no offence)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    You could always try and talk to him? See how things go, I agree likely it wont last ^^
  • Options
    Try and forget about him...this could turn into a case of 'want what you can't have'. I think that always makes us feel as though we want something more than we actually do :yes:

And if you're both single at some point in the future, cross that bridge if/when you come to it.
  • Options
    If he is willing to cheat on his gf with you, whats to say he wont cheat on you with someone else.
  • Options
    well he nvr cheated on me cuz we were nvr a thing he just said he really liked me.
  • Options
    well when he said he liked me he also said we couldnt date cuz we live in different places and long distance relationships never last but i still like him and would like to try it out even if it doesn't work but....hes got a gf so im trying to give up but is having a problem trying.
  • Options
    You really need to move on and find someone else. Long distance relationships can work - they, like other relationships, just require work.