Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lost!!!! :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A couple of months ago my boyfriend broke up with me. For a while all I could think of was how to get him back. We have remaind friends and in honesty I much prefer this as there is so much less pressure on me on how I look when I see him, what I say etc. Although I'll admit I still occasionally think of me and him together as a couple again.

Heres the thing, at the weekend I went out with my university mates who I don't see an awful lot now unis finished. Towards the end of the night I ended up getting together with one of the lads (who actually from the very second he came out I thought looked hot), this isn't the first time. Anyway sunday we went out for a lovely day and both said we had a great time. However, I waited for him to contact me (hoping chivalry isn't dead) but no contact, so I text him, and got a basic response, I replied and have as yet not received a reply back. I actually like this person more than I thought I might, especailly since sharing such a lovely day.

Thing is with him being a friend I don't want to push too hard to find out what he thinks of me, and he's the last person I want to make an idiot out of myself with. But I would quite like another date you know just to see how it goes.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate to say it but, he's just not that in to you.

If he was, not only would he have text you first...but he would have replied with much more than a basic answer. So as tough as it may seem, cut your losses.

But what does this have to do with your ex bf? I didn't get that bit :chin: